Author Topic: New Information Points To Obama-Era Ambassadors Involved In Plot To ‘Take Trump Down’  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

New Information Points To Obama-Era Ambassadors Involved In Plot To ‘Take Trump Down’
Posted on March 20, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Yet another sickening layer to the Deep State machinations that worked to delegitimize the votes of tens of millions of Americans and destroy a duly elected President of the United States…

Via Zero Hedge:

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) revealed that “sitting ambassadors” were involved in a plot to “take down” President Trump.

Sitting down with Fox News host Sean Hannity, Sara Carter and Gregg Jarrett, Meadows said that the release of new documents will “show” that US ambassadors conspired with the DOJ, reports the Washington Examiner.

“It’s additional information that is coming out that will show not only was there no collusion, but there was a coordinated effort to take this president down,” said Meadows.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/new-information-points-to-obama-era-ambassadors-involved-in-plot-to-take-trump-down/#Wr1DCsHsUdKYxpSS.99
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 02:43:36 pm by rangerrebew »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
New Information Points To Obama-Era Ambassadors Involved In Plot To ‘Take Trump Down’

Easy fix.  Execution for all of them for treason for trying to overthrow the government.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So What? Nothing will ever be done about any of the hundreds of obvious crimes committed by Obama/staff or Hillary/staff. Democrats get away with anything they do no matter if there is a mountain of evidence of blatant felonies.

If it was proven that the Democrats were conspiring to kill live infants, still nothing would happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No media will ever report it.
No investigator will ever investigate it.
No prosecutor will ever prosecute it.
No Judge will ever convict a Democrat of anything, regardless of evidence.

Democrats are above the Law. Hillary and her crew of criminals have proven that beyond all doubt.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 03:00:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

So What? Nothing will ever be done about any of the hundreds of obvious crimes committed by Obama/staff or Hillary/staff. Democrats get away with anything they do no matter if there is a mountain of evidence of blatant felonies.

If it was proven that the Democrats were conspiring to kill live infants, still nothing would happen.

I know how to end the democrats reign of terror. Just keep announcing to them that we have these really cool steadfast principles so why don’t they! That ought to bring them around.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I know how to end the democrats reign of terror. Just keep announcing to them that we have these really cool steadfast principles so why don’t they! That ought to bring them around.

888high58888   88devil

@aligncare

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald