Author Topic: The curious case of Ilhan Omar revisited..by Scott Johnson  (Read 172 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The curious case of Ilhan Omar revisited..by Scott Johnson
« on: March 22, 2019, 01:57:58 pm »
 Posted on March 21, 2019 by Scott Johnson
The curious case of Ilhan Omar revisited

Ilhan Omar has refused to answer substantive questions regarding her marriage to husband number 2, Ahmed Nur Said Elmi. I think is fair to infer that Elmi is her brother and that she entered the marriage for some dishonest purpose. If so, the dishonest purpose would likely have something to do with student aid while she and Elmi went to college in Fargo at North Dakota State University. If Omar is not Elmi’s sibling, the marriage nevertheless appears to involve some serious dishonesty she has concealed.

I originally raised the question regarding Omar’s marriage to Elmi in 2016. Through a criminal defense attorney, Omar responded by email and called me out: “There are people who do not want an East African, Muslim woman elected to office and who will follow Donald Trump’s playbook to prevent it. Ilhan Omar’s campaign sees your superfluous contentions as one more in a series of attempts to discredit her candidacy.” I took that to be a nondenial denial. Perhaps mistakenly, I drew adverse inferences.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/03/the-curious-case-of-ilhan-omar-revisited.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34