General Category > Health/Education

High School Girls Protest Biological Males Being Allowed to Change in Their Locker Rooms

(1/1)

rangerrebew:
High School Girls Protest Biological Males Being Allowed to Change in Their Locker Rooms

Tony Perkins  March 21, 2019

There are at least 787 students at Pennsylvania’s Honesdale High School—but only one of them seemed to know about a major change in the school’s rules.

The others found out the most traumatic way possible—when they walked into the girls’ locker room and found a teenage boy in women’s underwear.

For at least one 15-year-old sophomore, the situation was terrifying.

“It was first period,” she remembers, “and I had gym class. And I walked in [to change] with all my friends, and while I was putting on my pants, I heard a man’s voice. So I turned around, and he’s standing there on the opposite aisle looking at me. I glanced down, and I could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear and what was underneath it.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/03/21/high-school-girls-protest-biological-males-being-allowed-to-change-in-their-locker-rooms/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CapitolBell%22&

240B:
Trying not to be too pervy, but I remember what it was like to be 16-17.
It doesn't take a sociologist to recognize that this is every high-school boy's dream come true.
When I was a kid, you would get expelled for even looking in the girls locker room.
Now, you can actually join in. The only price is to wear panties with the girls. That just adds to the whole thing.
That used to be the stuff of fantasies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version