Author Topic: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive 'private'  (Read 703 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive 'private' comms channel with Israel

By Gregg Re | Fox News

A newly unearthed batch of heavily redacted, classified emails from Hillary Clinton's personal email server revealed that the former secretary of state discussed establishing a "private, 100% off-the-record" back channel to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and that one of her top aides warned her that she was in "danger" of being "savaged by Jewish organizations, in the Jewish press and among the phalanx of neoconservative media" as a result of political machinations by "Bibi and the Jewish leadership."

The 756-page group of new documents, revealed Thursday as part of a transparency lawsuit by Judicial Watch, seemingly contradicted Clinton's insistence under oath in 2015 that she had turned over all of her sensitive work-related emails to the State Department, and included a slew of classified communications on everything from foreign policy to State Department personnel matters.

The files came from a trove of 72,000 documents the FBI recovered and turned over to the State Department in 2017.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-in-newly-revealed-classified-emails-discussed-secret-comms-channel-with-israel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Guilty as sin and still free as a bird!  **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Guilty as sin and still free as a bird!  **nononono*

Will Hitlery and the  guilty in the Department of just us ever pay for their crimes?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Will Hitlery and the  guilty in the Department of just us ever pay for their crimes?

Question of the age!  It breaks my heart to say it,  but I doubt it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Preferably here on earth, and not just in the afterlife.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@austingirl

No.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

Probably not in this life, but definitely in the next.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The real question is "Will they prosecute a Republican for doing something remotely similar?". If they can pull that off, they have a major win on their hands
Countdown to Resignation