Author Topic: Trump reelection campaign shifted $1.3 million of donor money into his businesses: analysis  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump reelection campaign shifted $1.3 million of donor money into his businesses: analysis
By Aris Folley - 03/21/19 07:04 PM EDT

President Trump’s reelection campaign has cycled $1.3 million in campaign funds into his businesses, according to an analysis of the campaign’s recent filings released by Forbes.

Documentation filed by the president’s reelection campaign and reviewed by the business publication revealed that the campaign spent $1.3 million at Trump businesses for rent, food, lodging and other expenses since he took office in 2016.

That includes $800,000 the campaign has paid to Trump Tower Commercial LLC, which is the holding company through which the president reportedly holds interest in the Trump Tower located on Fifth Avenue, and $54,000 to Trump Plaza LLC, which controls property that includes two apartment buildings in New York City, according to the analysis.

Each those payments have been listed as “rent” in documentation filed by the president’s campaign, Forbes reports.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/435221-trump-reelection-campaign-shifted-13-million-of-donor-money-into-his
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump reelection campaign shifted $1.3 million of donor money into his businesses: analysis

Not an expert on campaign finance rules.  This legit?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not an expert on campaign finance rules.  This legit?

Puzzled why this isn't get more discussion here at TBR. 

This may perfectly legal, but if I'm a Trump donor, I think I'd be pissed off as hell, knowing my hard earned donations were being shifted for Trump's personal business profits.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.