Author Topic: Report: Loughlin’s daughter furious at parents for ruining her income stream with admissions scandal  (Read 773 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Loughlin’s daughter furious at parents for ruining her income stream with admissions scandal

Allahpundit Posted at 8:01 pm on March 20, 2019

Or so “sources” say, but how can this story not be true? I made the same point in a post last week. Lost amid the outrage over rich parents buying college seats for their dimwit children is the fact that Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia was doing quite well for herself as a social-media “influencer.” If you can pull a million views for a video, as she could, you can make serious money from that alone. If you can bring a sponsor’s products to an audience of that size, as she routinely did, you’ve got serious ad money on top of it. How serious? Page Six talked to an expert in the field a few days ago.

“We’re estimating … she’s probably making a minimum of $30,000 for a post on Instagram. It could even be upwards of $50,000,” said Cartin, who has not seen any of Giannulli’s contracts.

And those totals don’t account for a cut in sales she likely receives from her sponsored-content posts.

“She’s more than just a regular influencer — she has that celebrity hook with her,” Cartin said.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2019/03/20/report-loughlins-daughter-furious-parents-ruining-income-stream-admissions-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Welcome to the real world, darlin'.

Live on the coattails of mommy's fame, die by the coattails.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Now she can enjoy a taste of what she and her kind have been doing to conservative voices.  I'll bet she'll learn the wrong lesson and blame us for her misfortune.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I don't blame that kid one bit.

Who's to say she wasn't on her way to rival the teen Kardashian in product lines, etc.?

She never wanted to go to college.   And neither did Rush Limbaugh, BTW.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Wow, a celebrity and an influencer. Is this a great country or what?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I don't blame that kid one bit.

Who's to say she wasn't on her way to rival the teen Kardashian in product lines, etc.?

She never wanted to go to college.   And neither did Rush Limbaugh, BTW.
Or Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, or the Facebook founder.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That is one really spoiled brat.

She and Miley Cyrus have the makings of a great team.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington