Author Topic: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Lied About Her Test Scores to a Public Education Group  (Read 623 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Lied About Her Test Scores to a Public Education Group

Posted at 4:00 am on March 21, 2019 by Joe Cunningham

This comes from the Washington Free Beacon, and it is a great one:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) spoke Saturday at an event focused on eliminating private education and boycotting ‘racial’ and ‘gender-biased’ standardized testing.

The ‘Education Town Hall’ organized by Jackson Heights People for Public Schools included a medley of New York’s progressive organizations. NYC Opt Out, New York State Association for Bilingual Education, Network for Public Education, Class Size Matters, Alliance for Quality Education, and Allies for Public Education participated.

One of the speakers at this event was Diane Ravitch, a former U.S. assistant secretary of education who believes that offering any children choice of schools is anti-democratic and is a major conspiracy from the right wing and major corporations meant to destroy public education.

She also has some very… questionable beliefs when it comes to teaching African-American history in schools, as pointed out by school choice activist Citizen Stewart on Twitter.

more
https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2019/03/21/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-lied-test-scores-public-education-group/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

I think she failed her IQ test.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The dimwit is in the 99th percentile of stupid.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mountaineer

During her remarks, Ocasio-Cortez claimed her teachers doubted her academic abilities until she took a ‘high-stakes’ test and placed in the ’99th percentile.’

According to Ravitch, however, Ocasio-Cortez’s claim sparked ‘controversy’ during the event.

In a blog post generally praising the congresswoman, Ravitch notes Ocasio-Cortez could not be telling the truth about her test experience. The ‘high-stakes’ test, she explains, is not scored by percentile.
What the heck is a high-stakes test? Aren't they all either aptitude or achievement tests?

This nitwit is the most self-absorbed waste of skin ever to enter the public arena. I responded to one of her tweets by asking her if she ever stops talking about herself.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

What the heck is a high-stakes test? Aren't they all either aptitude or achievement tests?

This nitwit is the most self-absorbed waste of skin ever to enter the public arena. I responded to one of her tweets by asking her if she ever stops talking about herself.
The more I see and hear her, I am convinced that she is the female version of Obozo.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think she failed her IQ test.

She took the test and they found no IQ. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

The brain scan was negative.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org