Author Topic: Pollak: Donna Brazile Trashed John McCain While He Was Alive; Now She’s His Biggest Fan  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JOEL B. POLLAK20 Mar 2019

Former interim Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile was full of posthumous praise for the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) on Wednesday’s edition of Fox News’ Special Report with Bret Baier.

The context was President Trump’s renewed criticism of McCain after a newly-released deposition showed how deeply McCain was involved in the fraudulent “Russia dossier” that has been used to attack the administration and divide the nation.

Brazile, who Fox News recently hired as a contributor, began by criticizing the president for speaking ill of the dead. She then continued: “John McCain leaves a legacy. He leaves a legacy of sacrifice. … John McCain should be honored for his service.”

It is heart-warming to read tributes to McCain from people who ignored his heroism and sacrifice and smeared his character when he ran against Barack Obama and, later, criticized him as president.

In 2014, for example, Brazile tweeted a hit piece on McCain, “The Vacant Soul of Senator John McCain.” She added: “Interesting article.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/03/20/pollak-donna-brazile-trashed-john-mccain-while-he-was-alive-now-shes-his-biggest-fan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Donna Brazile showed up on the panel of Special Report yesterday but I have no idea what she said because the instant I saw her the channel changed.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Donna Brazile is the catalyst that will have everyone in America turning off Fox and watching the only sane network for news, One America News Network.  OAN, check your cable, and watch Liz Wheeler at 9PM, Turning Point, who has the best show on cable, bar none.

Judge Janine was also sharp as a tack, but Fox took her off for offensive remarks regarding the idiot Ohmar is Congress.

Offline skeeter

Donna Brazile is the catalyst that will have everyone in America turning off Fox and watching the only sane network for news, One America News Network.  OAN, check your cable, and watch Liz Wheeler at 9PM, Turning Point, who has the best show on cable, bar none.

Judge Janine was also sharp as a tack, but Fox took her off for offensive remarks regarding the idiot Ohmar is Congress.

Yeah FNC scrooed the pooch on this one.

Its one thing to hire contributors to offer an alternative point of view. Its quite another to hire a corrupt political operator for the other side.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Of course she fell in love with McCain in 2009.

During Barack Obama's presidency, McCain was one of five Republicans most likely to vote in line with President Obama's position on legislation; he voted with Obama's position more than half the time in 2013.[7]

Source link:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_John_McCain

At that link you can see he championed many leftist causes, like Global Warming.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The message I left on the Fox News website last night:

"Just letting you know that anytime I see Donna Brazille appear on my screen the channel is going to change immediately!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien