Author Topic: Of Suspicious Minds: Medical Experts Cast Doubt On Lesin Autopsy  (Read 339 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt:

Of Suspicious Minds: Medical Experts Cast Doubt On Lesin Autopsy

WASHINGTON -- A neck bone that rarely breaks, and when it does, it is almost always due to strangulation or asphyxiation. Soft-tissue hemorrhaging on muscles running along the sides and back of the neck. A swollen brain. Extensive bruising and cuts on legs, arms, hands, chest, face, and skull.

The official conclusion is that former Kremlin media adviser Mikhail Lesin's death in a Washington hotel room on November 5, 2015, was an accident, caused by blunt-force trauma to the head and other parts of the body suffered from falls during a drinking binge.

"I've done 12,000 autopsies over my career," said Donald Jason, a forensic pathology consultant and retired professor from Wake Forest University School of Medicine in North Carolina. "A good number have been alcoholics. And I've never seen a fractured hyoid bone on someone who's falling around drunk."

Read more at: https://www.rferl.org/a/of-suspicious-minds-medical-experts-cast-doubt-on-lesin-autopsy/29832963.html

If this was a hit, they sure hid it well or something else is up then. I know the story pretty well and also, the hotel had surveillance cameras for the most part....they found nothing, if there was a struggle in his hotel room, you'd think they would have found something as well. He left his hotel room at one point during the evening to purchase alcohol somewhere nearby.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:28:03 am by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Of Suspicious Minds: Medical Experts Cast Doubt On Lesin Autopsy
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 08:24:28 am »
If some guy's wife had suffered the same injuries, even if she was known to be a lush, he'd be in irons right now for murder.

Hyoid fractures are pretty rare in cases not involving strangulation or a precisely delivered blow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis