Author Topic: NEA teachers union president pitches transgenderism to kindergartners  (Read 695 times)

rangerrebew

NEA teachers union president pitches transgenderism to kindergartners
March 8, 2019
By Victor Skinner

The National Education Association and the Human Rights Campaign thinks it’s critical to teach kindergartners about transgender ideology, so the nonprofits partnered together to “support and celebrate” the cause through the union’s Read Across America Day.

In schools across the country, teachers and LGBTQ advocates are reading NEA-endorsed stories that explain the gender spectrum and teach students they can “identify” as whatever they want.

NEA President Lily Eskelsen Garcia and Sarah McBride, a transgender spokesperson for the Human Rights Campaign, led by example with 50 kindergartners at Ashlawn Elementary School in Arlington, Virginia, late last month.

http://eagnews.org/nea-teachers-union-president-pitches-transgenderism-to-kindergartners/

rangerrebew

Re: NEA teachers union president pitches transgenderism to kindergartners
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 03:23:08 pm »
She should know that kindergarteners would have no earthly idea what she is talking about.  So she is laying the seeds for future SJWs. 333cleo

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 06:55:42 pm »
In schools across the country, teachers and LGBTQ advocates are reading NEA-endorsed stories that explain the gender spectrum and teach students they can “identify” as whatever they want.

This is child abuse.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 07:14:40 pm »
This is child abuse.

I'm not sure about that.

I went to a Catholic Parochial grade school.  Taught by Sisters of Mercy.  Class sizes were about 46.

Children in my kindergarten class were in my 8th grade graduation class.   IOW, we grew up together.

We started to notice in 5th grade, the guys that were effeminate. 

Recall one boy who was mocked all the time in the gym.  He refused to stand up for himself, instead laughing along, hoping they'd get bored and move on.

If he and I would have been exposed to the existence of...I'll call it 'cross-wired' sexuality at age 5, maybe his life wouldn't have been so cruel.  Maybe he could have been tested?

I don't know.

But today, I feel a level of guilt he was treated and shunned on the playground.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 07:22:38 pm »
I'm not sure about that.

I went to a Catholic Parochial grade school.  Taught by Sisters of Mercy.  Class sizes were about 46.

Children in my kindergarten class were in my 8th grade graduation class.   IOW, we grew up together.

We started to notice in 5th grade, the guys that were effeminate. 

Recall one boy who was mocked all the time in the gym.  He refused to stand up for himself, instead laughing along, hoping they'd get bored and move on.

If he and I would have been exposed to the existence of...I'll call it 'cross-wired' sexuality at age 5, maybe his life wouldn't have been so cruel.  Maybe he could have been tested?

I don't know.

But today, I feel a level of guilt he was treated and shunned on the playground.
You think this would have stopped that then? How?
Even today, all this stuff does is make sure the kids who know what they are are the ones who become the victims. Pushing mental illness doesn't make it normal.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 08:43:08 pm »
Union teachers: Demons of Satan.