Author Topic: Pompeo Pounces on the International Criminal Court. U.S. Sec of State confronts the globalist agend  (Read 252 times)

rangerrebew

Pompeo Pounces on the International Criminal Court
U.S. Sec of State confronts the globalist agenda.
March 19, 2019
Joseph Klein

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced on Friday new U.S. visa restrictions on those individuals directly responsible for any International Criminal Court (ICC) investigation of U.S. personnel in connection with U.S. and allied military and intelligence activities in Afghanistan. The ICC prosecutor had previously requested approval from the ICC’s judges to launch a formal investigation into what the prosecutor called the “situation in Afghanistan.” That request is still pending.

Secretary Pompeo warned all those working for the ICC that “if you’re responsible for the proposed ICC investigation of U.S. personnel in connection with the situation in Afghanistan, you should not assume that you will still have or will get a visa, or that you will be permitted to enter the United States.”

Secretary Pompeo added that the “visa restrictions will not be the end of our efforts. We are prepared to take additional steps, including economic sanctions if the ICC does not change its course.” Secretary Pompeo said that the Trump administration, which has already begun to implement the visa restrictions, would also use such visa restrictions “to deter ICC efforts to pursue allied personnel, including Israelis, without allies’ consent.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273190/pompeo-pounces-international-criminal-court-joseph-klein

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's about damned time we had someone leading the Department of State who is on OUR side!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
There's a whole "Emperor's New Clothes" vibe about the U.N. and related international potentates.  They truly have almost no power except what individual countries choose to give them.  If you tell them to pound sand, there's nothing they can do other than react indignantly and wag their fingers at you.

It's kind of fun to watch when a U.S. Administration understands that, and acts accordingly.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

There's a whole "Emperor's New Clothes" vibe about the U.N. and related international potentates.  They truly have almost no power except what individual countries choose to give them.  If you tell them to pound sand, there's nothing they can do other than react indignantly and wag their fingers at you.

It's kind of fun to watch when a U.S. Administration understands that, and acts accordingly.

I recall the UN as always considered a circus when the US refused to pretend there legitimacy.  They have always been naked.