Author Topic: Jim Jordan guesses letter to AG on alleged bias prompted high-level departures from Mueller's team  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan guesses letter to AG on alleged bias prompted high-level departures from Mueller's team
by Daniel Chaitin
 | March 20, 2019 10:18 AM

Rep. Jim Jordan speculated Tuesday a letter he sent to Attorney General William Barr may have prompted the two of special counsel Robert Mueller's to begin departing from his team.

During an interview on Fox News, host Harris Faulkner asked if the Ohio Republican believed the Russia investigation was wrapping up, pointing to news in the past week that Andrew Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad were parting ways with Mueller.

Jordan pointed to a letter he and Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., sent to Barr earlier this month.

"The reason Ms. Ahmad might have left is the fact that the report is coming soon. We all kind of suspect that it is," Jordan said. "It also might be a letter that Mr. Meadows and I sent to Attorney General Barr just 19 days ago, on March 1."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jim-jordan-guesses-letter-to-ag-on-alleged-bias-prompted-high-level-departures-from-muellers-team
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My WWII South Pacific Marine father (long since gone now) had a term to describe things like the Meuller investigative team.

"Crooked as a barrel of snakes!"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien