Author Topic: Why Does Mainstream Media Purposely Ignore Mass Killings Of Christians Happening All Over The World?  (Read 355 times)

rangerrebew

Why Does Mainstream Media Purposely Ignore Mass Killings Of Christians Happening All Over The World?
Michael Snyder Michael Snyder 2 days ago 11.5k Views

Last week, when a deranged lunatic gunned down dozens of Muslims at two mosques in New Zealand it suddenly became the biggest news story in the world, and rightly so.  It was a major news event, and it needed to be reported.  But shouldn’t mass killings of Christians be given the same sort of media coverage?  Sadly, we all know that doesn’t happen.  Whenever there is a mass killing of Christians, it is usually entirely ignored by the mainstream media in the United States, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out why this is happening.  Those that control the mainstream media consider Christians to be one of the main obstacles to “progress” in this country, and so any story that would put Christians in a positive or sympathetic light simply does not fit any of the narratives that they are pushing.

https://freedomoutpost.com/why-does-mainstream-media-purposely-ignore-mass-killings-of-christians-happening-all-over-the-world/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why Does Mainstream Media Purposely Ignore Mass Killings Of Christians Happening All Over The World?

Now THAT is an excellent question!  Why indeed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

To ask the question is to answer it.

Offline goatprairie

The mainstream i.e. liberal media has been covering up news unfavorable to the agenda for almost one hundred years going back to the Slimes Walter Duranty covering up Stalin's atrocities in the thirties.
Which is why some motley gathering of rabid leftists marching in Washinton for the right to kill their children will get breathless coverage from the media while pro-life marches with hundreds of thousands of people will get no mention at all.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 01:05:49 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They are controlling the narrative. If they don't like you, they can make you a 'nonperson' by just looking the other way, or make you into someone/thing you aren't in the public eye. Maybe the Covington Kids can change that a little.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
They are controlling the narrative. If they don't like you, they can make you a 'nonperson' by just looking the other way, or make you into someone/thing you aren't in the public eye. Maybe the Covington Kids can change that a little.

Ignoring it makes it easier to ignore folks like you, and me who Are upset about it.

It's a lot easier to marginalize us if they Refuse to even Identify us (accuraretly) as just the polite guy in the grocery store.

When the press disappears all of us, long enough, THEN, it's safe for the press to slander us as the Dreaded "far right."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Q:
"Why Does Mainstream Media Purposely Ignore Mass Killings Of Christians Happening All Over The World?"

A:
Because they know which side they're on.

Next question...?