Author Topic: State Dep't: 800K to 2 Million Muslims Forced Into 'Internment Camps' in Communist China  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

State Dep't: 800K to 2 Million Muslims Forced Into 'Internment Camps' in Communist China

(CNSNews.com) -- The U.S. State Department, echoing reports by human rights groups and some news media, reported that between 800,000 and 2 million Muslims have been forced into "internment camps" in Communist China where they are reeducated "to erase religious and ethnic identities." Many of the Muslims' children are shipped off to orphanages by the authorities.

Commenting on the situation, the director of the State Department's Human Rights and Democracy Bureau, Michael Kozak, said last week, "For me, you haven't seen things like this since the 1930s," a reference to the internment camps of Nazi Germany and the gulag prisons of the Soviet Union.

“Rounding up, in some estimations ... in the millions of people, putting them into camps, and torturing them, abusing them, and trying to basically erase their culture and their religion and so on from their DNA," he said.  "It’s just remarkably awful. It is one of the most serious human rights violations in the world today."
Satellite image of an internment camp in China. (Screenshot: YouTube, BBC News)

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/state-dept-800k-2-million-muslims-forced-internment-camps-communist

Offline goatprairie

It's a start.

Online libertybele

It's a start.

So ... why are there 800k to 2 million Muslims invading China?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So ... why are there 800k to 2 million Muslims invading China??

Likely these are mostly natives of China and no invasion is involved.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 888high58888

Righteous. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We of The West shouldn't be issuing condemnations here.
We should be taking notes...

Offline goatprairie

At some point the major countries of the world, before it's too late, will have to recognize Islam as something that has to be outlawed and crushed.
Islam is the favorite religion of low IQ, homicidal maniacs who also love to oppress/enslave women.
As Churchill said in 1895 it is a retrograde force.