Author Topic: Trump Pulled Ambassador Nomination of State Department Official Who Communicated With Steele and Ohr  (Read 574 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Trump Pulled Ambassador Nomination of State Department Official Who Communicated With Steele and Ohr
Sara Carter.com, Mar 19, 2019, Sara Carter

A State Department official who was awaiting confirmation to be U.S. Ambassador to Albania communicated with the former British spy Christopher Steele and supplied information to a senior DOJ official after and before the 2016 presidential election.

Former State Department Deputy Assistant Secretary Kathleen Ann Kavalec’s nomination was withdrawn recently by President Trump, according to a Senior White House official who spoke to SaraACarter.com.

Kavalec was awaiting to be confirmed as Ambassador to Albania, but information surfaced that she had personally met and was in communication with Steele before and after the 2016 presidential election. Kavalec, a long time State Department employee, worked under Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland. She was also a supporter of former President Obama and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, giving a small donation of $250 in 2012 to the Obama Victory Fund and another $250 to Clinton in 2016.

State Department officials referred questions regarding Kavalec to the White House. They said they could not discuss Kavalec.

However, a senior White House Official told SaraACarter.com that President Trump has withdrawn her nomination.

“She is a career foreign service officer who was nominated through the career process - the President withdrew her nomination,” the White House official said.

More:  https://saraacarter.com/trump-pulled-ambassador-nomination-of-state-department-official-who-communicated-with-steele-and-ohr/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Root out the saboteurs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien