Author Topic: Joy Villa Wears "F— Planned Parenthood" Gown at Anti-Abortion Movie Premiere  (Read 689 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Joy Villa Wears "F— Planned Parenthood" Gown at Anti-Abortion Movie Premiere
12:06 AM PDT 3/19/2019 by Ingrid Schmidt

Joy Villa at the 'Unplanned' premiere in Los Angeles, March 18, 2019.

Villa told The Hollywood Reporter she wanted to echo "underlying message of the film" with her ensemble.

Singer Joy Villa stepped out in a hot pink latex gown with the words “Fuck Planned Parenthood” on the bodice and “Unplanned” across the bottom of the ruffled train at the L.A. premiere for the film Unplanned at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on Monday.

Villa has attracted media attention by wearing a series of pro-life and pro-Trump dresses to awards shows over the past three years. The latest, in February, was hand-painted with the phrase “Build the Wall” and accented with barbed wire and a spiky headpiece, paired with a red purse that read “Make America Great Again” to riff on the Trump MAGA hat.

Read more at: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/joy-villa-wears-anti-planned-parenthood-gown-at-anti-abortion-movie-premiere-1195553

Offline mountaineer

I'll refrain from celebrating this Scientologist nutcase, thanks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Anyone who says that, especially an African American who says that about Klan Parenthood, I accept her help to the cause.  I try not to discriminate against people on the basis of their religion unless they have very severe practices like human sacrifice or something.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 01:19:26 am by TomSea »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'll refrain from celebrating this Scientologist nutcase, thanks.

Yes and if you are a member of the Sea Org they are well known to force you to get abortions.

Offline mountaineer

Yes and if you are a member of the Sea Org they are well known to force you to get abortions.
True.

Offline mountaineer

Leah Remini comments:
AKA Kirran Bliss   @phishygirl62
18h18 hours ago

I’m sure all of her fellow Scientologists & David Miscavige are beaming with pride ‼️😂😂😂😂 #Scientology

@MikeRinder @LeahRemini @AftermathFdn
#ScientologyTheAftermath

Leah Remini  Verified account @LeahRemini
Replying to @phishygirl62

Why wouldn’t they be? Just as the Scientology policy, The Public Image states... “infiltrate government agencies”...”align yourselves with real churches”, “get close to a power”... and “find a cause that gets covered in the press”. Doing exactly what Scientology says
7:24 PM - 19 Mar 2019

Given Scientology’s history of forced abortion, it seems to me #JoyVilla may be using the Pro-Life platform & supporters for nefarious reasons. Pretty disgusting.
9:25 PM - 19 Mar 2019