Author Topic: Weld hammers Trump over McCain attacks: You're a 'national embarrassment'  (Read 6014 times)

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Good to see you come out of the closet and admit defending McLunatic is based on your hatred of Trump.

Good to see you and so many other Trump fans adopt the rhetoric used by Obama fans against those who did not support him.  The only thing missing from your accusation is that I'm also a racist and only because racism in this case doesn't apply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I saw a tweet earlier, you know, his funeral was sort of a Trump bash-a-thon. That said,  I'd just let this go and that will probably happen.  I can understand being dissatisfied with someone.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Republicans tell Trump he's embarrassing himself in McCain feud
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2019, 09:38:35 am »
Trump fans launch all-out attack on ex-Navy SEAL GOP lawmaker for defending McCain: ‘You’ll be a one-term wonder’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/trumps-base-attacks-republican-ex-navy-seal-congress-defending-john-mccain-youll-one-term-wonder/

Retired Navy Lieutenant Commander Dan Crenshaw — who now serves as a Republican congressman — defended former Navy Captain John McCain on Thursday. Supporters of President Donald Trump quickly suffered an online meltdown.

Crenshaw is a former Navy SEAL who earned two Bronze Stars and a purple heart for his service in Afghanistan, where he lost his right eye from an improvised explosive device explosion. He was subsequently elected to represent Texas in Congress in the 2018 midterm elections.

“Mr. President, seriously stop talking about Senator McCain,” Crenshaw suggested.

This did not go over well with some of Trump’s most fervent supporters.

Here is some of the criticism Crenshaw received from Trump’s “Make America Great Again” base:

More at link.

Trump is flogging a dead senator and losing. :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2019, 02:09:37 pm »
Trump fans launch all-out attack on ex-Navy SEAL GOP lawmaker for defending McCain: ‘You’ll be a one-term wonder’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/trumps-base-attacks-republican-ex-navy-seal-congress-defending-john-mccain-youll-one-term-wonder/

More at link.

@Once-Ler

Just a squid protecting the Navy while trying to advance his own political career. Means nothing beyond self-promotion.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2019, 02:11:53 pm »

More at link.

True, you'd think McCain was up for re-election
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #105 on: March 22, 2019, 02:20:57 pm »

More at link.

I think Dan Crenshaw is a good man but he is just flat out wrong on this one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2019, 02:40:25 pm »
True, you'd think McCain was up for re-election
Well, I'm not voting for him. Fool me once ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org