Author Topic: Packed Theater Gives “Unplanned” Movie Standing Ovation After Glitzy Hollywood Premier  (Read 1192 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Packed Theater Gives “Unplanned” Movie Standing Ovation After Glitzy Hollywood Premier

Hollywood got a deeper, first-person look inside the abortion industry Monday night during the premier of the film “Unplanned.”

The film is based on the true story of Planned Parenthood director-turned pro-life advocate Abby Johnson. It comes out in theaters nation-wide on March 29.

Attendees described a packed theater Monday at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles where celebrities like singer Joy Villa, pro-life leaders including Lila Rose and Johnson herself, and conservative entrepreneur Mike Lindell had the opportunity to watch the film for the first time.

Read more at: https://www.lifenews.com/2019/03/19/packed-theater-gives-unplanned-movie-standing-ovation-after-glitzy-hollywood-premier/

The book it is based on.

Great book, one of the few I actively sought out.

Sometimes, I have a few thoughts in my head about the people, say Lila Rose, Father Pavone, people who actually make a living out of being pro-life it seems to me.  Now, I'm sure these folks would have something to say about this.  I'm sure, some people like Lila Rose probably have some pretty mean things said to them. So, I'm not doubting, criticizing anyone. I just wonder some.  And in some cases, these people probably feel like they are called upon by God to make this message known.

Eric Erickson, in a fit of cynicism though, once noted how some of these folks seem to do okay in the business but versus that, let's look at Planned Parenthood, they are getting $500 million tax payer dollars every year. Not long ago, it was in the $360 million range. It's big business as well...

So the likes of Lila, Abbey, may well be very small compared to big abortion like PP. These things, pros and cons, need to be discussed.

BTW, Abbey is heavily involved in that 40 days for life movement but by no means, did she help create it.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 08:09:57 pm by TomSea »

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

Attendees described a packed theater Monday at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles where celebrities like singer Joy Villa [...]

I saw Joy Villa's dress on my twitter feed last night.  I appreciate her message and her enthusiasm, though I could have done without the obscenity.  Then again, infanticide is obscene.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra