Author Topic: Four of the Five Most Violent Cities in the World Are in Mexico  (Read 258 times)

rangerrebew

Four of the Five Most Violent Cities in the World Are in Mexico
TNO Staff — March 15, 2019 2 comments

Four of the five most violent cities in the world outside war zones are in Mexico, according to a study by a Mexican non-governmental organization—confirming the danger of allowing mass immigration from that country into the US.

With a homicide rate of just over 138 per 100,000 residents last year, Tijuana, Baja California, was the most violent city in Mexico and the world in 2018, the Citizens’ Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice said.

Acapulco, Guerrero, ranked as the second most violent city in the world; Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, was fourth; and Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, was fifth.

Caracas, Venezuela, was the only city outside Mexico in the top five most violent. Venezuela, is, of course, another “country of origin” for the current invasion “caravans” demanding entry into the US.

A further 11 Mexican cities were included among the 50 most violent in the world as a result of their per-capita homicide rate in 2018.

http://newobserveronline.com/four-of-the-five-most-violent-cities-in-the-world-are-in-mexico/

rangerrebew

Re: Four of the Five Most Violent Cities in the World Are in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 05:40:32 pm »
Let's go everyone and run to the border to welcome with open arms all these murderers!  You know as well as I, they will all become model citizens when they enter the country illegally! :grouphug:

:3:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 05:41:21 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 05:41:48 pm »
40 years ago I can remember driving in and around Juarez with no concern or worry.  Times have changed
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 07:41:20 pm »
Yet dems and rinos claim no emergency.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln