Author Topic: Trump Donates His Latest Paycheck to the Department of Homeland Security  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Donates His Latest Paycheck to the Department of Homeland Security
LifeZette
By LifeZette | March 18, 2019 8:21PM

By PoliZette Staff | March 18, 2019

President Donald Trump on Monday revealed that he donated the latest installment of his $400,000 salary to the Department of Homeland Security, as Fox News reported.

“While the press doesn’t like writing about it, nor do I need them to, I donate my yearly presidential salary of $400,000.00 to different agencies throughout the year, this to Homeland Security,” Trump tweeted.
More from The Political Insider

Trump also posted a photograph of the check itself, which was dated March 12, 2019.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-donates-his-latest-paycheck-to-the-department-of-homeland-security/?utm_campaign=TPINewsletter3192019morning&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline libertybele

Gee... I'm surprised that the DEMS aren't seeing this somehow as an impeachable offense! 

Prayers up for you President Trump!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A man who puts his money where his mouth is.

How many other elected officials -- of ANY party -- are like that?

Offline libertybele

A man who puts his money where his mouth is.

How many other elected officials -- of ANY party -- are like that?

The only other person that I know of is Dr. Ron Paul. His congressional office returned money to the treasury;  In 2008, his congressional office returned $58,000 to the Treasury.  In 2009, his office returned $90,000.  In 2010, Dr. Ron Paul’s congressional office returned  $100,000.

https://ivn.us/2010/03/02/congressman-ron-paul-returns-whopping-100000-his-office-budget-us-treasury/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.