Author Topic: UH OH! Maxine Waters’ frustration with House’s refusal to impeach Trump is starting to boil over  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 UH OH! Maxine Waters’ frustration with House’s refusal to impeach Trump is starting to boil over

Posted at 12:47 pm on March 21, 2019 by Doug P.

The last couple of years has brought with it a whole lot of impeachment talk from congressional Democrats, especially since they took control of the House in January. However, the absence of any real steps has left Rep. Maxine Waters frustrated:

Maxine Waters
✔
@RepMaxineWaters

Unfortunately, many Members of Congress whisper the President should be impeached but have not supported my call for impeachment. Only a few of us dare to continue to urge both Dems and Repubs to impeach this dangerous president. I will keep trying. The public needs to demand!
10:10 AM - Mar 21, 2019

more
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019/03/21/uh-oh-maxine-waters-frustration-with-houses-refusal-to-impeach-trump-is-starting-to-boil-over/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Talk about racist!  I just do not understand how anyone votes for this slug.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
So, how exactly do you know that your brandied fruit cake spent too much time in the oven?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com