Author Topic: Pentagon finds $12.8 billion for Trump's border wall  (Read 1062 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Pentagon finds $12.8 billion for Trump's border wall
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2019, 02:54:39 am »
   Hope they saved some $$$ to dry out and rebuild Offutt AFB, seems last week we were hearing about how bad Base Housing was, hope they can fix that too.

These projects could be affected:

https://www.reed.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Milcon%20Wall%20Project.pdf
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2019, 04:32:41 am »
You can't possibly believe the democrats would have rolled over and allowed --without "drama" --- this transfer of funds if the President sought to do this first.   The democrats would have been apoplectic (yet again), with screams of "bypassing Congress", "risking our military", "depriving (name your favorite pork barrel project) of federal dollars, et al.

Every victory is born of timing.  And now, although democrats will stomp their feet and trample each other getting in front of a camera, it is doubtful they have the political capitol to stop this, too.  They really don't have much of a wad left.

So as marvelously intellectual as you try to sound .... why not add something useful to the conversation --- maybe go beyond your pseudo psychology and include a smattering of the political realities in the 21st century AD?
--------------------------------
Apparently the dims will be your eternal bad guys while the republicrats get your pass.
Of course you're free to make up whatever excuses you choose.
Leaders know themselves, know their enemies and create reality, which is why they achieve.
After 35 thousand posts, doubtless you know a thing or two, yet a suggestion.
We are never too old to reflect rather than repeat the political blather of the moment.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2019, 09:05:22 am »
Indeed drama has always been the objective, as it creates a media uproar.
For the Narcissist-in Chief, it's his daily dose of adrenaline.
The Roman Military would have had this Wall well along by now for a core
reason; they were oblivious to politics.

@Absalom

Yeah,it is all Trump's fault. Besides being President,he directs the Dim Party in his spare time.

Are you a professional fool,or is this only a hobby?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2019, 10:57:12 am »
How convenient!
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2019, 12:34:57 pm »
https://abcnews.go.com/US/18-million-worth-cocaine-seized-port-philadelphia/story?id=61803389
Authorities seized at least 450 kilograms of cocaine at the Port of Philadelphia on Tuesday morning, according to a source familiar with the massive drug bust.

The total amount of cocaine, approximately 992 pounds, has a street value of about $18 million, and is the most ever seized in Philadelphia, according to the source.

Last week, authorities confiscated 3,200 pounds of cocaine, with a street value of $77 million, that had been hidden behind boxes of dried fruit aboard a cargo ship at the Port of New York and New Jersey. It was the largest coke bust at the port in a quarter century.
(MORE: Federal authorities seize massive 221-pound shipment of cocaine at Southern California port)
Can we extend the wall along the coasts?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2019, 12:38:03 pm »
We are never too old to reflect rather than repeat the political blather of the moment.

Ping me @Absalom when you decide to follow your own advice.   Hopefully you won't disappoint me.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2019, 05:20:16 pm »
Ping me @Absalom when you decide to follow your own advice.   Hopefully you won't disappoint me.
Actually, I loathe all politics, the obsession of those
who can't / won't mind their own business.
Anyway, I won't bother you again; so please reciprocate.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2019, 02:01:08 pm »
We need to publish weekly updates on the Interest charges Trump projects are accruing through Rat obstruction.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com