Author Topic: Nigerian Muslims slaughter 120 Christians in three weeks, but the MSM refuses to cover it…  (Read 505 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

THE RIGHT SCOOP
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
MAR. 18, 2019 11:35 AM

On Saturday it was reported that Fulani Muslims in Nigeria had massacred horrific numbers of Christians in just three weeks. And yet the only thing the media seems to care about is Muslims getting gunned down in mosques in New Zealand.

First, here’s the latest report on these Christian massacres in Nigeria via Breitbart:

The recent death toll of Christians in Nigeria has reached 120 with this week’s slaughter of more than 50 by Fulani Muslim militants in the Kaduna state of Nigeria, the Christian Post reported.

The Fulani jihadists, who have become a greater threat to Nigerian Christians than the Islamist terror group Boko Haram, stormed the villages of Inkirimi, Dogonnoma, and Ungwan Gora in the Kajuru Local Government Area last Monday, destroying 143 homes, killing 52 people, and wounding dozens more.

The assailants reportedly split into three groups, the first of which fired upon the people, the second set fire to buildings, and the third chased down people fleeing from the scene. Victims of the assault included women and children.

(more)
https://therightscoop.com/nigerian-muslims-slaughter-120-christians-in-three-weeks-but-the-msm-refuses-to-cover-it/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

There's no person on earth that matters less to the US news media than a black christian. The only thing that might give their lives meaning is color of the person that murders them.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 01:54:58 pm by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There's no person on earth that matters less to the US news media than a black christian. The only thing that might give their lives meaning is color of the person that murders them.
Yep. If the people doing this were White and not Islamic, half the world would be on fire over the genocide. But since the perpetrators are Black Muslims (two get out of jail free cards), who cares?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.