Author Topic: VIDEO: Students say Ocasio-Cortez is face of Democrat party, not Pelosi  (Read 494 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Students say Ocasio-Cortez is face of Democrat party, not Pelosi
Cabot Phillips

Campus Reform's Cabot Phillips visited Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. to ask students who is the face of the Democrat party.

The overwhelming majority of respondents said Ocasio-Cortez is the new face of the party.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11990

rangerrebew

In other words, the squeaky wheel gets the academic grease, not necessarily the correct wheel. :baby:

Offline Absalom

Certainly she's a prominent part of Dem anatomy but it's not their face!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sad. Georgetown used to be a reputable academic institution.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wish we could all chip in some money to send these geniuses to Venezuela for a month or two.  Let them see the fruits of AOC's vision.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.