Author Topic: Totenberg Denies NPR’s Liberal Bias, Attacks Kavanaugh for Charging Revenge of the Clintons  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

Totenberg Denies NPR’s Liberal Bias, Attacks Kavanaugh for Charging Revenge of the Clintons
By Clay Waters | March 17, 2019 3:22 PM EDT

Nina Totenberg, National Public Radio's legal affairs correspondent, talked to Grant Reeher on public radio station WRVO, warning about the Supreme Court’s threat to abortion rights, criticizing the hearing performance of Brett Kavanaugh, and denying her outlet’s liberal bias.

The NPR member station, which serves New York state from the campus of SUNY-Oswego, posted on Friday some transcribed highlights from Reeher’s half-hour interview with Totenberg, whose liberal bona fides are well-established on NewsBusters.

Totenberg feared the day when “the Democratic Party will become pulled to the left as severely as the Republican Party has been pulled to the right,” as if that hadn’t already happened.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/clay-waters/2019/03/17/totenberg-denies-nprs-liberal-bias-attacks-kavanaughs-hit-clintons

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Doesn't "Totenberg" mean dead mountain in German?

Offline The_Reader_David

The sad thing is that leftists genuinely believe they are not biased.  They actually think their subjective view of the world is coextensive with objective reality.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As far as I am concerned if NPR and PBS for that matter were just ultra left biased garbage organizations, I wouldn't give a shit.  However, when I see my tax dollars being funneled into this crap, it makes me beyond angry. 9999hair out0000
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

Doesn't "Totenberg" mean dead mountain in German?
She changed it from her previous last name, Scheisskopf.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
denying her outlet’s liberal bias.

She's paid by the government to do that.
Countdown to Resignation