Author Topic: International Union for Muslim Scholars demands sharia worldwide, “calls on non-Muslim countries to  (Read 395 times)

rangerrebew

International Union for Muslim Scholars demands sharia worldwide, “calls on non-Muslim countries to ban the spread of hatred against Islam”
By Pamela Geller - on March 17, 2019

Why doesn’t the IUMS call for Islamic texts and teachings to be purged of the hate speech in the Quran, the incitement to genocide, creed apartheid, gender apartheid, FGM, honor killing, Jew-hatred, etc.? Because that would be “islamophobic.” Where are the calls for mosques, Islamic universities, imams, etc. to purge the “hate speech” in islamic texts and teaching? This hatred and bigotry spans the globe, and yet never is there discussion of the ideological and root cause. But one freak attack on a mosque at the bottom of the world and the whole of the non-Muslim world is guilty and our freedom must be sacrificed to this barbaric ideology.

International Union for Muslim Scholars “calls on non-Muslim countries to ban the spread of hatred against Islam”

Mar 16, 201912:00 pm By Robert Spencer:

Since analysis of the motivating ideology behind jihad terror is routinely smeared as “hatred of Islam and Muslims,” this will likely outlaw all such analysis and make opposition to jihad teror effectively impossible. And these bans are coming.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/03/international-union-for-muslim-scholars-demands-sharia-worldwide-calls-on-non-muslim-countries-to-ban-the-spread-of-hatred-against-islam.html/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
International Union for Muslim Scholars demands sharia worldwide, “calls on non-Muslim countries to ban the spread of hatred against Islam”
By Pamela Geller - on March 17, 2019

The deafening silence of the so called moderate muslim community after 9-11-01 tells me who is truly behind the spread of hatred.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And away we go....

Maybe the Kiwis might want to reconsider, before their swords are forged into chains.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I would support this if they said:
    International Union for Muslim Scholars “calls on non-Muslim countries to ban the spread of hatred against non-Islam”

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Look at Western Europe.
Look at Australia, and now New Zealand.

And then, once again, ask yourself the question:
Who's winning...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Look at Western Europe.
Look at Australia, and now New Zealand.

And then, once again, ask yourself the question:
Who's winning...?
Look at FOX.... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis