Author Topic: Ex-Putin adviser found dead in D.C. hotel had complete neck fracture  (Read 299 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ex-Putin adviser found dead in D.C. hotel had complete neck fracture

The Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com
4-5 minutes

WASHINGTON — Newly released documents show that a former adviser to Russia’s president sustained a complete fracture of his neck “at or near the time of his death” in a Washington hotel room in 2015.

The documents from the city’s medical examiner were released to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty   in response to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed nearly two years ago.

In a report published Saturday, RFE said the finding offers no clear-cut evidence of foul play in the death of Mikhail Lesin, who was a key adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin during Putin’s rise to power.

Read more at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/17/mikhail-lesin-ex-putin-adviser-found-dead-dc-hotel/

Gorky Park Syndrome again.... this happened in DC, I've read extensively on it. A bit complex to put in a nutshell but they can't find a smoking gun in this, he went into his hotel room blind drunk. They haven't found anything that would indicate anything else but that it was just his getting so drunk. You think they'd find something, a hair or something. Leslin was very wealthy, a television magnate, one time close associate to Putin.  Strange all the same.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:59:23 pm by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Ex-Putin adviser found dead in D.C. hotel had complete neck fracture
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 06:23:35 am »
I would imagine there are too many radiation detectors in DC to just slip hi some isotope....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis