Author Topic: Trump criticizes trio of Fox News anchors: 'They should be working' at CNN  (Read 927 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump criticizes trio of Fox News anchors: 'They should be working' at CNN
By Brett Samuels - 03/17/19 02:51 PM EDT

President Trump on Sunday lashed out at a trio of Fox News anchors, suggesting they should work at competitor CNN instead.

Trump tagged Arthel Neville and Leland Vittert in a tweet and asked whether the weekend anchors were "trained by CNN prior to their ratings collapse."

"In any event, that’s where they should be working, along with their lowest rated anchor, Shepard Smith!" Trump added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/434454-trump-criticizes-trio-of-fox-news-anchors-they-should-be-working-at-cnn
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've noticed Leland Vitter's alignment with Shemp.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline kevindavis007

FFS...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Applewood

More childishness from  the 2-year-old in the Oval Office.  I guess these three personalities don't worship Trump with the same fervor as Jeanine Pirro.  I know Shep doesn't.   Once again, he wastes valuable time on stupid crap instead of doing his job.  Probably because he's been a flop at his job.  Can't let the fans down, so he has to go on these tirades against those he perceives as enemies to cover up his failures. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Saturday Night Live has slammed the GOP unmercifully, they've flown under the radar, now, they get a little bit back from the best president in ages... not ones who got us entangled in wars and recession. Country's demographics have changed and the Democrats are a brood of vipers, we've got to work every little bit to get him reelected.

Lowest unemployment for minorities and it goes on, on how good this admin. has been.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
More childishness from  the 2-year-old in the Oval Office.  I guess these three personalities don't worship Trump with the same fervor as Jeanine Pirro.  I know Shep doesn't.   Once again, he wastes valuable time on stupid crap instead of doing his job.  Probably because he's been a flop at his job.  Can't let the fans down, so he has to go on these tirades against those he perceives as enemies to cover up his failures.

He's not wrong about those three...especially Smith.  He's almost unwatchable.  They seriously need to put "Commentary" on the chyron underneath his smirking mug for about 90% of what he says.  It's really embarrassing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He's not wrong about those three...especially Smith.  He's almost unwatchable.  They seriously need to put "Commentary" on the chyron underneath his smirking mug for about 90% of what he says.  It's really embarrassing.
Remember when anchors would report the news straight and then have a segment clearly labeled commentary where they would give opinions? I clearly remember George Putnam would, I think towards the end of his show, have a segment 'One Reporters Opinion'. Now they don't have to label or designate any segment as commentary or opinion because the entire broadcast is commentary and opinion.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Remember when anchors would report the news straight and then have a segment clearly labeled commentary where they would give opinions? I clearly remember George Putnam would, I think towards the end of his show, have a segment 'One Reporters Opinion'. Now they don't have to label or designate any segment as commentary or opinion because the entire broadcast is commentary and opinion.

I remember John Chancellor doing a commentary segment on the NBC Nightly News back in the day.  One of the local stations in Louisville still has a clearly labelled "opinion" segment that's done by the station's general manager.

What we're seeing now is a direct result of the indoctrination in the J Schools as well as everyone wanting to be the next Woodward and Bernstien.

We've got too many "journalists" trying to be a part of the story and interject their own views and bias into what they laughably pass off as a hard news story.

What we need is more reporters jsut giving the facts of the story and letting people make up their own minds about what to think about what they've just heard.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I remember John Chancellor doing a commentary segment on the NBC Nightly News back in the day.  One of the local stations in Louisville still has a clearly labelled "opinion" segment that's done by the station's general manager.

What we're seeing now is a direct result of the indoctrination in the J Schools as well as everyone wanting to be the next Woodward and Bernstien.

We've got too many "journalists" trying to be a part of the story and interject their own views and bias into what they laughably pass off as a hard news story.

What we need is more reporters jsut giving the facts of the story and letting people make up their own minds about what to think about what they've just heard.

I didn't know many J school students, but every one I met answered the question, "Why do you want to be a journalist?" with, "I want to change the world!" 

I looked  them squarely in the eye and told them, "Then join the effin' Peace Corps.  It's cheaper."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
ALL of my TEE BEES are programmed to automatically change the channel when Shepard Smith comes on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

50 years ago journalists were trained to report who, what when, where, and how and let readers/viewers decide what it means.  Now they are taught that it's their job to "make the world a better place by any means necessary"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
ALL of my TEE BEES are programmed to automatically change the channel when Shepard Smith comes on!

Sheppie comes on during the final hour of trading at the NYSE, so I have more interesting things to watch, like the incredibly hot Liz Clayman.
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Alysin Camarotta, Megan Kelly, and Kiran Chetry were all popular with right viewers, for a while.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I didn't know many J school students, but every one I met answered the question, "Why do you want to be a journalist?" with, "I want to change the world!" 

I looked  them squarely in the eye and told them, "Then join the effin' Peace Corps.  It's cheaper."

What they fail to understand is its not their job to "change the world"...it's their job to report on the changes happening in the world.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What they fail to understand is its not their job to "change the world"...it's their job to report on the changes happening in the world.

I told them that too and they just rolled their eyes.  They want to be change agents.  Fame, fortune and power. 

Morons.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I told them that too and they just rolled their eyes.  They want to be change agents.  Fame, fortune and power. 

Morons.

That' is so polar opposite of what a reporter...a good news reporter should be.  They are doing the country a great disservice thinking that way.

If they want to be a leftist "change agent"...go into politics and stay off the TV unless you're a candidate in a debate.

Or like you suggested...join the Peace Corps.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That' is so polar opposite of what a reporter...a good news reporter should be.  They are doing the country a great disservice thinking that way.

If they want to be a leftist "change agent"...go into politics and stay off the TV unless you're a candidate in a debate.

Or like you suggested...join the Peace Corps.

They don't care abut the country, only the "world."  They don't see it as a disservice. 

Fortunately, every one of these few fools I know failed to graduate, and are stuck with debt for their efforts.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They don't care abut the country, only the "world."  They don't see it as a disservice. 

And that is why I won't continue on the TV broadcast side when I retire.  I'll just go back to radio.

Offline edpc

Change agents aren’t always on the left and it isn’t always a bad thing. Project Veritas is a good example.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Change agents aren’t always on the left and it isn’t always a bad thing. Project Veritas is a good example.

I don't see them as change agents...that's some really good undercover investigative journalism.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Really?  Veritas is supposed to be a "change agent?"  Good thing I don't pay a lot of attention to them.

I want straight reporting.  It's hard to find.
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

Really?  Veritas is supposed to be a "change agent?"  Good thing I don't pay a lot of attention to them.

I want straight reporting.  It's hard to find.

He has a tendency to over hype and under deliver, but things definitely did change, after some of his stories. ACORN, Foval, and Creamer can attest to that.