Author Topic: Charlie Kirk: Why Is Trump Having to Fight Alone?  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk: Why Is Trump Having to Fight Alone?
« on: March 17, 2019, 08:25:26 pm »
 Why Is Trump Having to Fight Alone?
Breitbart Politics, by Charlie Kirk

For Christians, we are currently in Lent, the holiest of our seasons which culminates in the solemnness turned celebration of Easter Weekend.  It is convention during this period for Christians to commit to some deliberate act of denial in order to focus on their faith and bring them nearer their God.  This is paraphrased into the common giving something up for Lent.

This year, when people ask me, Charlie, what are you giving up for Lent?  My answer has to be that I’m giving up the hope that any elected government leaders other than President Trump, are willing to stand up for the beliefs and intentions of a majority of Americans.

This past week, 12 Republican Senators (does that number sound at all familiar in the context of Lent?) joined all of their Democratic colleagues in voting 59-41 in support of a Bill that declared as unconstitutional the President’s National Emergency Declaration to fund a border wall.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/16/charlie-kirk-why-is-trump-having-to-fight-alone/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Charlie Kirk: Why Is Trump Having to Fight Alone?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 10:44:47 pm »
Why Is Trump Having to Fight Alone?

Because he deserves it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 10:47:31 pm »
Because swamp critters (all flavors) like their swamp just like it is!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 10:59:13 pm »
   It must be serious, if it got Him in Church today.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 10:59:49 pm »
Swamp, Uniparty, RINOs, the corrupted who are fighting to keep their power and perks, go by many names.
Principles matter. Words matter.