Author Topic: Puzzling number of men tied to Ferguson protests have died  (Read 791 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FERGUSON, Mo. — Two young men were found dead inside torched cars. Three others died of apparent suicides. Another collapsed on a bus, his death ruled an overdose.

Six deaths, all involving men with connections to protests in Ferguson, Missouri, drew attention on social media and speculation in the activist community that something sinister was at play.

Police say there is no evidence the deaths have anything to do with the protests stemming from a white police officer's fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown, and that only two were homicides with no known link to the protests.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/puzzling-number-of-men-tied-to-ferguson-protests-have-died/ar-BBUSLwu?ocid=spartandhp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Puzzling number of men tied to Ferguson protests have died
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 11:34:07 pm »
That thugs tend to die thug deaths should not surprise anybody.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 12:00:10 am »
That thugs tend to die thug deaths should not surprise anybody.
Nah, apparently it's still Evil Whitey killing all those fine young men. It seems the Klan is riding through the black neighborhoods too shooting at the women. 

"Something is happening," said Cori Bush, a frequent leader of the Ferguson protests. "I've been vocal about the things that I've experienced and still experience — the harassment, the intimidation, the death threats, the death attempts."

Bush said her car has been run off the road, her home has been vandalized, and in 2014 someone shot a bullet into her car, narrowly missing her daughter, who was 13 at the time.

She suspects white supremacists or police sympathizers. Living under constant threat is exhausting, she said, but she won't give in."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 11:55:16 am »
Nah, apparently it's still Evil Whitey killing all those fine young men. It seems the Klan is riding through the black neighborhoods too shooting at the women. 

"Something is happening," said Cori Bush, a frequent leader of the Ferguson protests. "I've been vocal about the things that I've experienced and still experience — the harassment, the intimidation, the death threats, the death attempts."

Bush said her car has been run off the road, her home has been vandalized, and in 2014 someone shot a bullet into her car, narrowly missing her daughter, who was 13 at the time.

She suspects white supremacists or police sympathizers. Living under constant threat is exhausting, she said, but she won't give in."

@goatprairie

If the white man didn't exist,the black man would have to invent him in order to explain their shortcomings.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 12:52:59 pm »
@goatprairie

If the white man didn't exist,the black man would have to invent him in order to explain their shortcomings.
Except for the bullet shot into her home (most likely by a black thug), Cori Bush is about as believable  as Jussie Smollett.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 03:52:32 pm »
Except for the bullet shot into her home (most likely by a black thug), Cori Bush is about as believable  as Jussie Smollett.
All one has to do is follow one simple rule " Stay out of the Bushes", no matter the color.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 04:06:15 pm »
What is the mean they are comparing this against to show this is 'puzzling' versus if this is an in-pattern statistic?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 05:57:04 pm »
What is the mean they are comparing this against to show this is 'puzzling' versus if this is an in-pattern statistic?
St. Louis is now the most violent city of its size in the country in large part due to the police backing off from enforcing the law in the black sections of the St. Louis metro area.
 I think most of the race scoundrels, white and black, know the score. But better to blame Evil Whitey than to admit the problem lies with the people who are both the victims and victimizers.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 10:42:03 pm »
Methinks many of the "men with connections to protests in Ferguson" probably led lifestyles that don't promote longevity to begin with... riots or no riots...

Offline rustynail

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 10:47:16 pm »
The Karma Chameleon caught them.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 10:54:08 pm »
Methinks many of the "men with connections to protests in Ferguson" probably led lifestyles that don't promote longevity to begin with... riots or no riots...

@Fishrrman

Live the gangsta lifestyle,die the gangsta death. The will only be missed by dey baby mamas.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 12:31:28 am »
St. Louis is now the most violent city of its size in the country in large part due to the police backing off from enforcing the law in the black sections of the St. Louis metro area.
 I think most of the race scoundrels, white and black, know the score. But better to blame Evil Whitey than to admit the problem lies with the people who are both the victims and victimizers.
Now that St. Louis County has elected a prosecuting attorney who has no intention of prosecuting black offenders ... well, good luck with that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 12:37:15 am »
  One is a lonely number. Two is a puzzling number.  Who writes this crap?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 12:58:07 am »

Two is the loneliest number since the number one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 01:00:22 am »

IIRC, it was Three Dog Night.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 01:05:18 am »
IIRC, it was Three Dog Night.   :laugh:

It's just no good anymore .   wink777
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 08:50:23 am »
It's just no good anymore .   wink777
Mama told me not to come...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 03:02:02 pm »
Mama told me not to come...
Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Ferguson.