Author Topic: OK, I'm Angry...I'm Tired of The Stupid Left!  (Read 1248 times)

rangerrebew

OK, I'm Angry...I'm Tired of The Stupid Left!
« on: March 17, 2019, 04:31:19 pm »
OK, I'm Angry...I'm Tired of The Stupid Left!
Ray DiLorenzo image

By Ray DiLorenzo ——  March 16, 2019

OK, I'm Angry…I'm Tired of The Stupid Left!I am sick and tired of the Left in this country. They are a bunch of cry babies with the intelligence of a gnat. They preach love and tolerance and hate everyone.

I am sick and tired of secular liberal college professors, who couldn’t survive 24 hours in the real world, telling me how to live. They say they teach higher education when, in reality, it’s lower education than my grade school. They are so dumb that they haven’t even figured out that in a world they would create, they would be the first eliminated.

I am sick and tired of being told we are all going to die in 12 years if we don’t do exactly what the Left says…give up electricity, air conditioning, flying, and the cars in my garage…especially by people who don’t know squat about the subject matter. Many of the so-called climatologists that have signed on to the insanity just want to keep their funding.

I’m sick and tired of Beto O’Rourke…just because, and AOC for the same reason! They are weird media creations designed to help turn coveted Texas blue and have a representative in New York that does what she is told by her handlers.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/ok-im-angry...im-tired-of-the-stupid-left

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: OK, I'm Angry...I'm Tired of The Stupid Left!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 06:34:05 pm »
Here lies America, survivor of countless incursions with the enemy, dead.

Killed in Jerkwater USSA, for Vagracy.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 12:11:13 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 10:52:57 pm »
"OK, I'm Angry...I'm Tired of The Stupid Left!"

Be as angry as you wish.
But realize that the left NEVER "gets tired".
They push ever-onward towards their goal.
And that goal is... the establishment of a communist USA.

They will not be stopped with reason or arguments.
That will require... something more...     persuasive.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 03:20:01 am »
Not me.

I am sick of the alleged "Right". Those prima donna dreamers and perfectionists that DEMAND they get things 100 percent their way,and that way is ALWAYS for the Party Pick Prime Suspect.  Someone that might as well be a Dim.

They are the type of people who used to populate the "A day in the life of Dumya" threads on FR,and demand that anyone critical of that coked up homosexual fool be banned.

It is THEY who are the bigger threat to our Republic than the left has ever been.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:26:08 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 03:39:24 am »
Not me.

I am sick of the alleged "Right". Those prima donna dreamers and perfectionists that DEMAND they get things 100 percent their way,and that way is ALWAYS for the Party Pick Prime Suspect.  Someone that might as well be a Dim.

They are the type of people who used to populate the "A day in the life of Dumya" threads on FR,and demand that anyone critical of that coked up homosexual fool be banned.

It is THEY who are the bigger threat to our Republic than the left has ever been.
Well, with friends like we have in DC, who needs enemies?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 04:52:36 am »
Not me.

I am sick of the alleged "Right". Those prima donna dreamers and perfectionists that DEMAND they get things 100 percent their way,and that way is ALWAYS for the Party Pick Prime Suspect.  Someone that might as well be a Dim.  ...

:thumbsup:  @sneakypete

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 04:56:08 am »
"OK, I'm Angry...I'm Tired of The Stupid Left!"

Be as angry as you wish.
But realize that the left NEVER "gets tired".
They push ever-onward towards their goal.
And that goal is... the establishment of a communist USA.

They will not be stopped with reason or arguments.
That will require... something more...     persuasive.

I agree with your assessment of the liberals ... and if by "persuasive" you mean taking a 2x4 of common sense to the head of each voter, then I agree with that, too.  Persuasive takes time we no longer have.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 11:22:41 am »
Sometimes I think that everyone who is passionate about politics has a mental illness where politics plays the role that religion used to play.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 01:46:29 pm »
Sometimes I think that everyone who is passionate about politics has a mental illness where politics plays the role that religion used to play.
I believe our Founding Fathers who were certainly passionate about politics were able to keep the roles in the correct order and did not substitute one for another.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 01:58:17 pm »
I agree with your assessment of the liberals ... and if by "persuasive" you mean taking a 2x4 of common sense to the head of each voter, then I agree with that, too.  Persuasive takes time we no longer have.

Holy crap, @Right_in_Virginia , Do you listen to yourself?  **nononono*

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 02:16:34 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Just recently I read an article which put forth that very idea.  I think in a lot of cases—not all—it’s right on target.  God is retreating from people’s everyday lives, and they’re looking to politicians to save them.  Deviation from the gospel of politics brands you as a heretic.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 02:18:36 pm »

That certainly has become apparent. Politics is the new religion- both left and right.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 02:34:42 pm »
I believe our Founding Fathers who were certainly passionate about politics were able to keep the roles in the correct order and did not substitute one for another.

Our FF did not behave in the manner in which people behave these days.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 02:44:16 pm »
the LEFT: Do anything to win. Unified in the end.

the RIGHT: Usually restrained. Confused. Fragmented.

You can lead a conservative to the waterr, but upon arriving, he wants to read Bill Kristol's column,  debate, argue over the definition of conservatism , walks away in search of purification tablets.

Fragmented and confused. Can always be spotted holding white flags in both hands, to ever ready to surrender.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 04:26:25 pm »
Holy crap, @Right_in_Virginia , Do you listen to yourself?  **nononono*

Maybe you should consider spending a little less time with the horse @roamer_1 and a little more time with humans. Maybe then you wouldn't be so often confused by concepts like tongue-in-cheek and exaggeration. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 08:51:37 pm »
the LEFT: Do anything to win. Unified in the end.

the RIGHT: Usually restrained. Confused. Fragmented.

You can lead a conservative to the waterr, but upon arriving, he wants to read Bill Kristol's column,  debate, argue over the definition of conservatism , walks away in search of purification tablets.

Fragmented and confused. Can always be spotted holding white flags in both hands, to ever ready to surrender.

I have never seen anything so misbegotten @truth_seeker

You are confusing Conservatives with mere Republicans. It is Republicans that can do nothing, because they stand upon nothing... The tent so wide that anyone can get in. By the time it's time to act, they are fractured by RINOs and can do nothing at all.

All y'all spend your time knocking down your base, which IS the far right. Y'all spend all your time trying anything you can to undermine the principles thereof, to reduce them, to alter them, because they are not socially vogue, and are politically uncomfortable.

The left upholds its extremes - in effect including all of their factions. They are unified because of it.

The "right" does all it can to reject its extremes, moving ever to the middle (which means, in effect, to the left). The "right" chaffs at the strictures it's base would impose. So it tries continually to coerce and cajole the right to vote for less. It offers continually, candidates that drift ever farther from the truth the Right clings to - To the point that now, a New York City liberal is lofted as the 'most conservative president ever'. What a joke.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 08:54:35 pm »
Maybe you should consider spending a little less time with the horse @roamer_1 and a little more time with humans. Maybe then you wouldn't be so often confused by concepts like tongue-in-cheek and exaggeration.

You might be right, @Right_in_Virginia . But I'll never do so - Horses are much better conversationalists... Always honest, always straightforward, and possessing of both propriety and a wonderful sense of humor.  :beer:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 08:56:26 pm »

LOL!  @Right_in_Virginia

He'd go into convulsions in the noon Chick-fil-A line.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 08:58:28 pm »
LOL!  @Right_in_Virginia

Yes, he would.  It'll make a helluva Youtube video.  :laugh:

@DCPatriot

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 09:00:15 pm »
You might be right, @Right_in_Virginia . But I'll never do so - Horses are much better conversationalists... Always honest, always straightforward, and possessing of both propriety and a wonderful sense of humor. 

Alrighty.  The missing piece of the @roamer_1 puzzle falls into place.    :whistle:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 09:16:24 pm »
Alrighty.  The missing piece of the @roamer_1 puzzle falls into place.    :whistle:

To the contrary - It is the @Right_in_Virginia mystery that is being exposed.  :whistle:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2019, 09:18:55 pm »
LOL!  @Right_in_Virginia

Not a chance, @DCPatriot ... Chik-Fil-A is ever attentive... If they saw me going wobbly in the line, they'd send out a PYT with a big jug of sweet tea - I will always be alright at the Chik-Fil-A  :laugh:

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2019, 09:20:59 pm »
To the contrary - It is the @Right_in_Virginia mystery that is being exposed.  :whistle:

You got me @roamer_1  Mystery exposed:   I prefer the company of and conversing with humans over horses.  Now you know.   88devil

Online roamer_1

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2019, 09:23:17 pm »
You got me @roamer_1  Mystery exposed:   I prefer the company of and conversing with humans over horses.  Now you know.   88devil

There it is, right there, @Right_in_Virginia - Though I will admit it - I always suspected it was so.  :whistle:
 :tongue2:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2019, 09:43:16 pm »
Not a chance, @DCPatriot ... Chik-Fil-A is ever attentive... If they saw me going wobbly in the line, they'd send out a PYT with a big jug of sweet tea - I will always be alright at the Chik-Fil-A  :laugh:
@roamer_1
LOL!  You know, my friend...I realized the fallacy of my example before I hit 'post'.

They have people with ipads placing your order before you get to the cashier.    :laugh:

You're still a hick, you know.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald