Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez blames white men and Fox News for left-leaning Gallup poll pegging her as unfavorab  (Read 604 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez blames white men and Fox News for left-leaning Gallup poll pegging her as unfavorable

March 17, 2019 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

Having victimhood down to an art form, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to a new poll showing her favorability numbers upside down as you may expect, blaming others — Fox News in this case.

A new Gallup poll shows that after two months on the job, Ocasio-Cortez has become a more recognizable figure, “but the increased visibility has not improved her overall standing with Americans.”

“Whereas the public had mixed views of Ocasio-Cortez in September, her image now tilts slightly negative, with 31% viewing her favorably and 41% unfavorably,” reported Gallup.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/03/17/ocasio-cortez-blames-white-men-and-fox-news-for-left-leaning-gallup-poll-pegging-her-as-unfavorable-733974

rangerrebew

Aaaaah, you know you're a good democrat when your personality smells like a pile of road killed skunks and you blame it on someone else; when feelings mean more than fact,  you lash out at someone for exposing the truth of it by swearing at them (by the way, swearing is just a cheap crutch for the inarticulate mo**erf*cker); when your comments are thoughtless, uncaring, and totally inappropriate and you try to clean them up using even more inane comments; all explain the the nature of a true democrat.

Offline LMAO

It’s just natural for us to act offensively when we feel we’re  being attacked

I would never expected her to say “wow I really suck”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Aren't there any white men who voted for her?  Is she blaming her own voters?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: