Author Topic: New Zealand welcomes gun control after mosque massacre: 'There will be no opposition'  (Read 457 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/mar/17/new-zealand-welcomes-jacinta-ardern-gun-control-af/

New Zealand welcomes gun control after mosque massacre: 'There will be no opposition'
By Stephen Wright and Kristen Gelineau - Associated Press - Updated: 10:05 a.m. on Sunday, March 17, 2019

In this photo released by New Zealand Prime Minister’s Office, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern speaks to representatives of the Muslim community, Saturday, March 16, 2019 at the Canterbury Refugee Centre in Christchurch, New Zealand, a day after the mass shootings

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said her Cabinet will consider the details of the changes on Monday. She has said options include a ban on private ownership of semi-automatic rifles that were used with devastating effect in Christchurch and a government-funded buyback of newly outlawed guns.

While curtailing gun owners’ rights is a political battleground in the United States, Christchurch gun owner Max Roberts, 22, predicted Ardern won’t face serious opposition to her agenda.

“Personally, I don’t think guns should be legal at all. Maybe in some extreme self-defense, but I don’t think they need such firearms like that,” Dawson said. “New Zealand is not America. America is a totally different situation. I think in America it would be probably more dangerous to take people’s guns away. But here, I don’t think we need them at all.”

More at URL above...

Poster's note:
Take a good look at the image above.
That woman is the PRIME MINISTER of the country.
One by one, the nations of The West collapse...

Offline skeeter

Just as the murderer wanted.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just as the murderer wanted.
Precisely. She is giving him his stated desired result, and a complete capitulation to his act of terrorism.
(as he predicted, no less).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
“Personally, I don’t think guns should be legal at all. Maybe in some extreme self-defense, but I don’t think they need such firearms like that,” Dawson said. “New Zealand is not America. America is a totally different situation. I think in America it would be probably more dangerous to take people’s guns away. But here, I don’t think we need them at all.”

ONLY because New Zeland's population is 99 percent white and originated from the same British culture.

Get back with us when you have a large minority population of people from Africa, Asia,Central,and South America,and they have "special rights" that you don't have.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Skeeter wrote:
"Just as the murderer wanted"

And Joe replied:
"Precisely. She is giving him his stated desired result, and a complete capitulation to his act of terrorism."

If you want to understand "what the murder wanted", read his manifesto.
He's even included a set of "questions & answers" that read as if they were asked at a press conference.

You can read -- and judge -- for yourselves right here:
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf
Are you afraid to do so?

Addendum:
Here's an interesting video, 12 minutes, that discusses the NZ shooter's motivations (among other things):

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 05:05:38 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline andy58-in-nh

If disarming innocent citizens actually resulted in making the public safer, then criminals, corrupt politicians and despots would never support it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Smokin Joe

Skeeter wrote:

And Joe replied:
"Precisely. She is giving him his stated desired result, and a complete capitulation to his act of terrorism."

He's even included a set of "questions & answers" that read as if they were asked at a press conference.

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/d9017cfda86a09390ffcea09766374fbe270c20d7ac5e53c0d895de8d6a97231.pdf
Are you afraid to do so?

Addendum:
Here's an interesting video, 12 minutes, that discusses the NZ shooter's motivations (among other things):

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I DID read his manifesto. I have quoted it elsewhere on the forum, but for those who just tuned in, here is the relevant passage:
Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights in the New Zealand?
The gun owners of New Zealand are a beaten, miserable bunch of baby boomers, who have long since given up the fight. When was the last time they won increased rights? Their loss was inevitable. I just accelerated things a bit. They had long since lost their cities, take a look at Auckland. Did you really expect they would not also lose their rights?

In New Zealand, this was the result he predicted, and was the desired effect.

He expected the same sort of gun control in the States, to precipitate confiscations and open conflict. (a CWII situation) I believe we are more resilient than that, after all, the Port Arthur massacre might have cost Australians their semi-autos, but not us.

Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from Whites in the United states?

Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:58:53 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Again from my friend.
------------------------------------

Tarrant -who appears a few yrs older than the 28 claimed- will be disappeared similar to James Holmes. Have you read besides Brenton Tarrant's wanderings in North Korea & Pakistan -who the hell vay-cays either destination?- he also lived a while in Turkey? It's Fing obvious the man's pro espionage. 😆

Yesterday the DOJ reported the on case of a former DIA agent named Ron Hansen [remember FBI cointel spy Robert Hansen-this is traitor of at least that magnitude] who sold US classified secrets to China. Word has it he spilled dirt on other significant fellow traitors.Interesting case:
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-d ... -espionage

I can't imagine selling out one's country for $$$$$$. China is a greater threat to US interests than low population Russia could ever be.

Hypocrites attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, excellence is preferred to mediocrity. Click!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Omar Mateen shot all of those people at the Florida nightclub, the Pulse, 50 people.

This act certainly is getting much more press.  It is international after all and this stuff doesn't usually happen in somewhere like NZ.

Online Smokin Joe

Omar Mateen shot all of those people at the Florida nightclub, the Pulse, 50 people.

This act certainly is getting much more press.  It is international after all and this stuff doesn't usually happen in somewhere like NZ.
...which is why making some new gun ban (NZ had fairly decent laws for a foreign country) is really dumb.

This is an oddball incident, not some sort of escalating situation. After all, it was a guy with a gun who ran him off from the second site and likely saved a bunch of lives. 

C S Lewis

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Skeeter wrote:

And Joe replied:

Are you afraid to do so?

Addendum:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Interesting takes on the situation, thanks for posting... I read some of the manifesto and it was interesting also. The Bible predicts this coming war, so this didn't come as any surprise, but perhaps the sooner it occurs the more chance of fighting it successfully. So wars just come too late. 

Funny as the killer predicted, already the UK is banning any hate speech about the shooting spree....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/uk-man-arrested-for-malicious-social-media-post-about-new-zealand-shootings
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 02:02:06 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

If you will note, any incident in which the actor is performing an act of jihad against those of us who are infidels is rapidly whitewashed by the press, and buried. Only incidents involving crazy white christian (straight)  men get press. Even the race of perpetrators has been so long masked by the verbiage used by the press, that on other sites, "Yutes" was synonymous with "young black males".

The shooter in NZ knew this, pointed out the obvious, that between the press and the government, discussion is futile, attempts will be written off as "racist" or "islamophobic", and when possible, used against those who try to discuss the fundamental incompatibilities between Islam and specifically, our Constitution, or Western Culture in general.

C S Lewis