Author Topic: Newly Released Court Filings Show How McCain Used Dossier Against Trump  (Read 564 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
Re: Newly Released Court Filings Show How McCain Used Dossier Against Trump
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2019, 06:56:21 PM »

@Victoria33

Awwww,ain't THAT "special"?

He did it for "the good of the country," donchaknow... 9999hair out0000
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2019, 10:03:51 PM »
I don't care if he gave it to the FBI.  It's not relevant...this story is that his aide shopped the story to the press.  These are not related, other than the fact that McCain was responsible for the acts of those in his employ.  He hired only the best people.

And, then the FBI turned around and used those stories in the press to "confirm" the accuracy of the Steele report.
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • We got 'im now!®
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2019, 10:22:17 PM »
And, then the FBI turned around and used those stories in the press to "confirm" the accuracy of the Steele report.

And the "judges" bought it.  Several times.
Don't call it the "Federal Government," that's an insult to the Founders.  It's a "National Government."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf