Author Topic: We Are At The Gates Of Civil War... And Nothing Can Stop It  (Read 2278 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: We Are At The Gates Of Civil War... And Nothing Can Stop It
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2019, 10:27:06 pm »
One EMP, one shutdown of the Internet, and Americans would be helpless.

@ABX had a pretty solid takedown a while back on how the government can and will neuter any rebellion before it becomes a problem. Civil war ain't happening.

@jmyrlefuller

It won't be a Civil War in the sense of uniformed armies fighting battles against each other. It will be a series of local uprisings that may die out,or may morph into national anarchy,depending on how the goobermint reacts. Once people are pissed enough to grab their rifles and hit the streets,all the government will accomplish by demanding people turn their guns in is to throw gasoline on a fire. The white man in general is slow to anger,but once he gets that mad he wants blood.

I have no idea what government will look like once the dust settles and the bodies are carted away,but I do know it will be different from the nonsense we have now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2019, 10:28:50 pm »
We can blow whole neighborhoods to smithereens with less firepower than our strongest weapons. Especially if it's rebellion against the union.

@jmyrlefuller

"We",who? Do you think the army now has enough Muslims and other foreigners in it to take over America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2019, 02:42:28 am »
We can blow whole neighborhoods to smithereens with less firepower than our strongest weapons. Especially if it's rebellion against the union.
That depends on whether the Army, unit by unit, will stand with the Constitution or not, which people stand with whom, if it comes to that. Are you going to be the one who calls in air strikes in Philadelphia? We aren't talking firebombing M.O.V.E. headquarters, but more widespread and open conflict.

People, me included, will defend their homes, as best they can. If it comes to that, I'll be voting from the rooftop, too, to keep my streets clear.

sums it up....although it will be a lot saltier than that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis