Author Topic: Kamala Harris Bites off More Than She Can Chew in Her Attempt to Bash Pence  (Read 423 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris Bites off More Than She Can Chew in Her Attempt to Bash Pence
Simon Daily
March 16, 2019

Dem Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris felt like taking a jab at Vice President Mike Pence. So during an MSNBC interview, she did just that.

During the interview, Harris was asked how she felt about VP Mike Pence. The interviewer explained that Biden said he was “a decent guy” and Elizabeth Warren claimed he was “not an honorable person”. Kamala had the following to say about the VP.

“I disagree with most of what the vice president stands for, when he makes decisions about our LGBTQ community in a way that doesn’t understand that they should be entitled to full equality and all rights under the law as any other American.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/schumer-i-pray-moment-one-those-times-when-members-chose-country-over

rangerrebew

I guess I don't quite understand his view.  He's saying he wants Republicans to their love of country by making sure the southern border is not a place of importance or safety.  All that are in the District of Corruption are given the Constitutional responsibility to provide for the national defense, one of the few things Congress does legally per the Constitution :shrug: