Author Topic: Christopher Steele Admits getting Dossier Facts From CNN Website  (Read 223 times)

rangerrebew

Christopher Steele Admits getting Dossier Facts From CNN Website
Steven Ahle March 16, 2019

In his deposition in a trial over defamation, Christopher Steele admitted that he got some of his information from an old CNN site.

This is just further proof that the Hillary dossier is a hoax and that is why nothing has ever been verified from it and many things have been proven to be demonstrably false. He got the story about Aleksej Gubarev and how his companies were responsible for the hacking of the DNC server from the I-Report site, formerly run by CNN.

That site allowed people to make posts that would not be edited or censored.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/news-for-you/christopher-steele-admits-getting-dossier-facts-from-cnn-website/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Christopher%20Steele%20Admits%20getting%20Dossier%20Facts%20From%20CNN%20Website

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Christopher Steele Admits getting Dossier Facts From CNN Website
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 11:41:33 am »
Nothing like a good round of circular reasoning before breakfast...

And wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on a witch hunt....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis