Author Topic: To the Leftists Dragging John Wayne's Dead Body Through the Streets: Now Do Che Guevara  (Read 180 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
To the Leftists Dragging John Wayne's Dead Body Through the Streets: Now Do Che Guevara
By John Ellis February 20, 2019

Apparently, the SJW perpetual-outrage mob has run out of living people to clench their fists and stomp their feet over because their latest target is John Wayne. In case you missed it, someone resurrected a 1971 Playboy interview with The Duke. In it, he said racist and homophobic things. I'm assuming that someone somewhere is attempting to unlock the secret of resurrecting people from the dead so that John Wayne can be brought back to life and then executed by the SJW mob. Fine. Whatever. That being said, when they finish kicking around Wayne's rotting corpse (assuming they can't figure out how to bring him back to life), I want them to do Che Guevara next.

To be clear, and to help ensure that I don't find myself being marched up the SJW guillotine, I denounce John Wayne's racism. I denounce his stupidity. I'll even denounce 1971 if that helps. However, and someone may need to let my family know that I love them and that I walked up the guillotine's steps bravely-ish, I do not denounce John Wayne's movies. That would be idiotic. And pointless.

Read more at: https://pjmedia.com/trending/to-leftists-dragging-john-waynes-dead-body-through-the-streets-now-do-che-guevara/