Author Topic: Chelsea grovels — to defender of Jew-hating Omar  (Read 1065 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea grovels — to defender of Jew-hating Omar
« on: March 16, 2019, 03:00:57 pm »
March 16, 2019
Chelsea grovels — to defender of Jew-hating Omar
By Monica Showalter

To anyone but Stanford- and Oxford-educated Chelsea Clinton, it ought to be a no-brainer to tell defenders of anti-Semitic Rep. Ilhan Omar to go (k)iss up a rope.

These jackasses decided that Chelsea Clinton's statements decrying the massacre at two mosques in New Zealand, by some self-described fascist freak, were hypocrisy, all because Clinton criticized Omar for her multiple Jew-hating tweets and statements.  The statements against what came out of Omar's mouth, see, were what actually triggered the killings.

Ten thousand miles around the world, Chelsea Clinton's criticisms were the very thing that activated Brandon Tarrant to fly to New Zealand from Australia and then shoot up two places of worship and the people within.

Somebody got a logic meter?  Because this one would knock the needle off the scale.

Chelsea, in that half-baked "that you feel that way" of hers, decided to apologize.  The Daily Caller reports:

"I'm so sorry that you feel that way.  It was certainly never my intention.  I do believe words matter.  I believe we have to show solidarity," Clinton stated when approached by students.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/03/chelsea_grovels__to_defender_of_jewhating_omar.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Chelsea grovels — to defender of Jew-hating Omar
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 08:18:43 pm »
You'd think if there was anything she was any good at it would be identity politics. Must be a slow learner - makes you wonder if there were some shenanigans in her college entrance process?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Bill Cipher

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 08:21:10 pm »
Thing is, Omar and the killer in NZ are just two sides of the same coin.  Only difference is, Omar hasn’t gotten up the Dutch courage needed to put on an explosives vest yet.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 10:38:41 pm »
Not defending the NZ killer, but if anybody is toting up the body count,  the amount of people murdered/slaughtered by Islamist jihadis is way far ahead of the numbers of Muslims killed by ultra right fanatics. In fact, it's not even close.
So the next time some liberal idiot goes on about right-wing violence, tell them to stick it. They, ultra-right fanatics, could slaughter about fifty Muslims a day for a century and not come close to the total of people/Christians slaughtered by Muslims.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 12:46:07 am »
Not defending the NZ killer, but if anybody is toting up the body count,  the amount of people murdered/slaughtered by Islamist jihadis is way far ahead of the numbers of Muslims killed by ultra right fanatics. In fact, it's not even close.
So the next time some liberal idiot goes on about right-wing violence, tell them to stick it. They, ultra-right fanatics, could slaughter about fifty Muslims a day for a century and not come close to the total of people/Christians slaughtered by Muslims.

Politics probably had nothing to do with it.  If you care about anything Clintonette says, you're seriously unhinged to begin with.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 12:57:49 am »
Politics probably had nothing to do with it.  If you care about anything Clintonette says, you're seriously unhinged to begin with.
My problem is I don't care about anything Chelsea says, but according to my wife I'm still seriously unhinged.  22222frying pan What to do?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 03:06:21 am »
And now, something completely different...

Actual photo of Chelsea Clinton groveling:

@corbe
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 03:17:32 am »
Chelsea, in that half-baked "that you feel that way" of hers, decided to apologize.  The Daily Caller reports:

"I'm so sorry that you feel that way.  It was certainly never my intention.  I do believe words matter.  I believe we have to show solidarity," Clinton stated when approached by students.

@mystery-ak

When you stop and consider that her children are Jewish and that all of her in-laws are Jewish,that statement is about as mush-mouthed as statements gets.

Then again,she is just one more political whore that grew up thinking any statement you can make that won't lose you political donations is the correct one.

These people never feel any shame because they care nothing about anyone but themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 04:34:10 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 04:39:10 pm »

We have a cat that looks like that, with the heart-shaped Tramp Stamp.  We call her, "Spot the Snot."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 05:04:52 pm »

@corbe

PLEASE tell me the little snot drowned.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 12:33:50 am »

When you stop and consider that her children are Jewish and that all of her in-laws are Jewish,that statement is about as mush-mouthed as statements gets
That's the truth! Wonder what her ne'er do well hubby and his family think of the controversy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 12:46:45 am »
That's the truth! Wonder what her ne'er do well hubby and his family think of the controversy.
I'd just like to know what really goes on inside the minds of all those libs forced to act contrite to a bunch of semi-civilized fascists. They're so used to lying and concealing their real feelings they can't act any other way.
Feinstein telling off the little sh*ts who confronted her at her office was an aberration. Lib pols are usually able to hide their true feelings about the nuts they represent.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 12:51:58 am »

@mountaineer

I don't know. Unfortunately,I don't happen to have any Jewish friends at the moment,but if I could run across one from the past I would LOVE to ask him what he,as a Jew,thinks about this crap.

BTW,none of my Jewish friends have been radical Jews. Some were religious,but they were all Americans and proud of it.