Author Topic: Limbaugh suggests without evidence that New Zealand attacker is 'a leftist'  (Read 589 times)

Offline corbe

Limbaugh suggests without evidence that New Zealand attacker is 'a leftist'

By Joe Concha - 03/15/19 09:08 PM EDT

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh suggested without evidence on Friday that the attack at two mosques in New Zealand may have been a false flag, sharing "an ongoing theory" that a suspect in the attack "may in fact be a leftist."

"There is an ongoing theory — [producer Bo] Snerdley, correct me if I’m wrong about this — there’s an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies, knowing he’s gonna get shot in the process," Limbaugh said on his show. "You can’t immediately discount this."

"The left is this insane. They are this crazy. And then if that's exactly what the guy is trying to do then he's hit a home run," the host added before referencing a report on Fox News on a monitor in his studio. "Because right there on Fox News: 'Shooter is an admitted white nationalist who hates immigrants.'"

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/434351-limbaugh-suggests-without-evidence-that-new-zealand-attacker-is-a-leftist
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

It is a scam.  The shooter, was in Pakistan a while back.  Nothing to do with president Trump..that is the propaganda. I say he is a radicalized muslim convert.

From my muslim friend. Who is doctor and was soldier.
--------------------------------------------
 4:37 AM - Today #2

I’ve been informed the engineers of the ‘Brendan Tarrant’ psyop set up his online history as an  ‘anon’ who regularly posts on the 8chan /pol/ free speech board. Supposedly Tarrant’s 72 page manifesto was published on 8chan. I haven’t looked it up but am a bit suspicious because the 8chan template doesn’t support extremely long posts. Seems to me the only way he coulda published a ‘manifesto’ would be if Tarrant owned an abandoned board & separated his screed into chunks to fit the reply forms.
NZ/Tarrant thread on 8chan /pol/. :

https://8ch.net/pol/res/12921751.html

The deep state despises and fears free speech, especially boards which attract international posters. See- 👁 -A Jeff Bezos took down the International Movie Data Base (IMDB) boards with 10+ yrs worth of irreplaceable movie related info because his comrades fear people from all over the world getting together to share knowledge and make peace.

5:13 AM - Today #3

Tarrant apparently live-streamed his muzzle slaying spree to a ‘kiwi’ board he posted at.. Get it while it’s hot! [video is safe; I checked.] This won’t be up for long.

8:50 AM - Today #4

I posted the livestream video so people can see the details. IMHO it’s likely nobody is really being murdered despite the near perfect sight & sound FX. The blood squibs are perfect. If anybody has observed or participated in even one combat shooting you may recall how bodies flail on being shot and fall into bizarre postures. The victims in this NZ mosque are uniformly scrunched up their backs to the camera. I didn’t see skull FRAGMENTS from the head wounds. Now, let’s reason together. The shooter’s entry strategy was perfect shock and awe. The men in the vestibule who fell from the assailants entry attack and the man who crawled faster than a rat to escape the shots were very convincing.

BUT whoever directed this video flubbed the believability test by sendingBrendan into the mosque after the initial shootings. No shooter, not even a crazy man, would go back into a multi room building after shooting 20 or more people.

I’ll let you figure out why. Other flubs were Brendan’s strutting around on city sidewalks apparently to shoot at a couple Muslims who’d escaped and were hiding behind cars in the parking lot. Did you notice the shooter’s odd confidence? If you’ve ever been in a combat zone you know you can’t avoid being nervous from your basic instinct to flee and survive. Since Christchurch is a densely populated city it seemed odd how long it took  police cars to arrive on scene. Another flub was the Muslim woman Brendan had apparently shot who fell in the road. (Child crying was a good sound effect.) Brendan appears to drive his SUV directly over her body but the car doesn’t ‘bump’ as we know cars do on those rare occasions when one can’t avoid running over a dead dog or some other obstruction. Running over a human being’s bones wouldn’t go as smooth as we saw in the video.

This guy has a good record for analyzing events.

https://mobile.twitter.com/intheMatrixx ... 2369952769

8:54 AM - Today #5

This should work better:

10:29 AM - Today #7

As I’ve told you guys many times things aren’t always as simple as they appear. I.e. what was Muslim hating ‘Brendan Tarrant’ doing in Pakistan?

« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 02:15:14 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pakistan? Or North Korea? Or both, I know he went to NK per the other thread.