Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke was a member of computer hacking group called Cult of the Dead Cow who posted fiction  (Read 544 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Beto O'Rourke was a member of computer hacking group called Cult of the Dead Cow who posted fiction about killing children and called himself 'Psychedelic Warlord'   

Beto O'Rourke was member of hacker group called Cult of the Dead Cow and called himself Psychedelic Warlord, he will admit in a new book

He posted on 'bulletin boards' - primitive equivalents of websites - and has left some of his writing intact

One story when he was 15 described running over two children in the street and said: 'I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.'
Group stole credit card and calling card details to avoid running up large phone bills on modems which would have been a potential felony at the time

O'Rourke admitted he pilfered long-distance service 'so I wouldn't run up the phone bill' but did not admit whether that involved credit or phone card fraud

Democrat says in new book that Cult of the Dead Cow taught him how to be 'apart from the system and look at it critically and have fun while you're doing it'

Group also posted pirated software, tools to hack Windows computers and distributed an essay called 'Sex with Satan'
Members later tried to keep O'Rourke's hacking past secret when he ran for El Paso city council

Read more at: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6814145/SPECIAL-REPORT-Beto-ORourkes-secret-membership-legendary-hacking-group.html

But this was already known apparently. Hmm.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 05:29:31 pm by TomSea »

Online roamer_1

I cry BS. I think he is too young to be cDc.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I cry BS. I think he is too young to be cDc.

From the Mail article:

BETO'S ONLINE POETRY REVEALED

In 1988 O'Rourke posted

THE SONG OF THE COW, a poem by Psychedelic Warlord

The poem was allegedly posted by Beta Male in 1988, he was born in 1972.  That would make him 16 at the time, so I think he was old enough....

(The "poem" sucks, so I leave it to others to click the Mail link to see it.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

From the Mail article:

The poem was allegedly posted by Beta Male in 1988, he was born in 1972.  That would make him 16 at the time, so I think he was old enough....

(The "poem" sucks, so I leave it to others to click the Mail link to see it.)

Accepted... I keep forgetting that I was a geezer even back then (20's) LOL!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Accepted... I keep forgetting that I was a geezer even back then (20's) LOL!

Me too.  I was a teenager when this crumb was hatched.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Online roamer_1

Online libertybele

These articles are about Beto's younger years .... I want to know if there's any sign that he has truly changed? Hacking, murder fantasy and running from a DUI.  Is this the same Beto that believes he was born to run for President???  I heard a brief audio sound byte of him today on Rush ... I had to chuckle.  He tries so hard to speak and sound like Kennedy ... then I reflected back to the picture of him having some kind of drool or object on his mouth while giving a speech.  Newsflash to Beto ... you are no JFK!

Young Beto O'Rourke wrote 'murder fantasy' about running over children, was part of famed hacking group: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/beto-orourke-wrote-murder-fantasy-children-was-part-of-famed-hacking-group-report
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Robert Francis says he was on the margins of this group. I don't think he's smart enough to hack anything. The article doesn't mention his prep school days in Virginia, only Texas. Did he continue his dreadful poetry and sick, disturbed writing at prep school?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:34:20 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/beto-orourke-song-cow/

A portion of the poetry of Robert Francis, hanger-on at the Cult of the Dead Cow

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Beto is DOA to the Iowa caucus.  He will not go far, plus when HRC does jump in, she begins to systematically attack anyone considered a viable candidate.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/beto-orourke-song-cow/

A portion of the poetry of Robert Francis, hanger-on at the Cult of the Dead Cow
Kind of a cross between Robert Frost and W B Yeats