Author Topic: Trump: Republicans 'waiting with open arms' for 'Jexodus' from Democrats  (Read 729 times)

Offline corbe

Trump: Republicans 'waiting with open arms' for 'Jexodus' from Democrats

By John Bowden - 03/15/19 08:24 AM EDT

President Trump on Friday urged Jewish voters to abandon the Democratic Party in favor of a "Jexodus" to the GOP while touting his administration's record on foreign policy surrounding Israel.

In a tweet, the president pointed to his decision to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, as well as his rejection of the Iran nuclear agreement as reasons for American Jews to reconsider support for the Democratic Party.

"The ‘Jexodus’ movement encourages Jewish people to leave the Democrat Party. Total disrespect!" Trump tweeted. "Republicans are waiting with open arms. Remember Jerusalem (U.S. Embassy) and the horrible Iran Nuclear Deal!"

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/434195-trump-republicans-waiting-with-open-arms-for-jexodus-from
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Democrat Jews to Trump:  "If you're waiting on me, you're backing up, boy"
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   Democrat Jews to Trump:  "If you're waiting on me, you're backing up, boy"

Yeah, it's already out of the bag that Rat Jews hate themselves in general, and Israel in particular.  I'd believe stories of a Blexit more than a Jexit.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
While there is a small pocket of American Jews that will abandon the Democommies, don't hold your breath for Jews in large numbers abandoning the Democommies.  They will not.

Perhaps 5-10% will swing to Trump or the Republicans, but that is it.  They are radical leftists, and staunch Never Trumpers.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

8888huh Whoa...like an Exodus, but for Jews.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 04:38:44 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They could join the Communist party. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

same thing.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/communist-party-leader-voted-for-sanders-will-back-clinton

Communist Party Leader Voted for Sanders, Will Back Clinton
Chairman Bachtell breaks with Susan Sarandon, says it’s too risky not to back a Democrat.

Offline Absalom

--------------------------------
The most radical of the French and Russian revolutionaries
were Jews.
Karl Marx was a Jew.
In Lenin's Comintern of 1918, virtually all were Jews who
Russianized their names to avoid retribution; most prominently
Davidovich Bronstein (Leon Trotsky).
The Jews are mankind's eternal leftists!!!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 07:32:48 pm by Absalom »

--------------------------------
The most radical of the French and Russian revolutionaries
were Jews.
Karl Marx was a Jew.
In Lenin's Comintern of 19i8,  virtually all were Jews who
Russianized their names to avoid retribution; most prominently
Davidovich Bronstein (Leon Trotsky).
The Jews are mankind's eternal leftists!!!

Dammit how did I get to 8chan?

Albert Einstein was a Jew. 

You voted for Trump didn't you?

Offline Absalom

Dammit how did I get to 8chan?

Albert Einstein was a Jew. 

You voted for Trump didn't you?
-------------------------------
Considering the alternative, yes.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wrote:
"While there is a small pocket of American Jews that will abandon the Democommies, don't hold your breath for Jews in large numbers abandoning the Democommies.  They will not."

Absolutely right.
The overwhelming majority of American Jews will never leave the left.
They've drunk the leftist Kool Aid and will NEVER reconsider their beliefs until the sword of islam is drawn against their throats, or just before they enter the door labeled "showers".

There are -some- Jews here who have seen the light (such as the Hassidim).

But most of 'em?
Furgheddaboutit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
For those confused on this thread, the Democrat Party is now the operating entity of the Communist Party of America.  CPA accomplished their mission of gaining control of at least one political party, there is not a single doubt in my mind.

For all functional purposes moving forward into the future, America has but one party.  How can anyone vote for communists to run anything in America, and that is the UGLY TRUTH.  I suspect this reality will become more apparent with each passing day until HRC comes into the fray to save the party from itself.

And yet, who is to say it is not choreographed to the letter.  She is the ONLY Democommie that stands a chance to defeat Trump, the rest are fruitloops, including Biden.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 02:55:16 am by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I hope this wish never gets filled. Seems like every time we look like we will be in a position to dominate politics,we get hit with a wave of lefties registering as Republicans,and sticking knives in our backs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

I hope this wish never gets filled. Seems like every time we look like we will be in a position to dominate politics,we get hit with a wave of lefties registering as Republicans,and sticking knives in our backs.
I wish the GOP could purge all but the alt-right activists and become a solid and pure 5% voting block.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wish the GOP could purge all but the alt-right activists and become a solid and pure 5% voting block.

@Once-Ler

Of course you do. You have a second-rate mind.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
For those confused on this thread, the Democrat Party is now the operating entity of the Communist Party of America.  CPA accomplished their mission of gaining control of at least one political party, there is not a single doubt in my mind.

For all functional purposes moving forward into the future, America has but one party.  How can anyone vote for communists to run anything in America, and that is the UGLY TRUTH.  I suspect this relity will become more apparent with each passing day until HRC comes into the fray to save the party from itself.

And yet, who is to say it is not choreographed to the letter.  She is the ONLY Democommie that stands a chance to defeat Trump, the rest are fruitloops, including Biden.

And the Jexodus tweet from Trump shows that he is desperate for votes.  If you are going to be welcoming the left into your party what does that say?  I find it very strange that he had such deep seeded hate for McCain but he is hoping for more like him.  I want to know where all the always Trumpers who couldn't wait for McCain to die to condemn the tweet.  Trump attacks Conservatives and welcomes Liberals who's goal is to turn the United States into a Communist nation.  These are the Jews who could not be too Religious.  Otherwise they wouldn't support the detestable abortion practices that Democrats support.  I doubt there is much to their faith beside that they were born Jewish.  The golden calf scene comes to mind.

What Trump should be doing is trying to mend the "wall" with Conservatives he has trashed throughout his campaign and presidency.  To move the party more Conservative, not more liberal.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline rustynail

They would rather 'ride the boxcar'  than leave.

@Once-Ler

Of course you do. You have a second-rate mind.
@sneakypete
And you drink your own urine.  Brush your teeth.

They would rather 'ride the boxcar'  than leave.
Harsh, but worth a chuckle.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
OK, but to retain them, the party will have to shift more to the left. They won’t become more conservative.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.