Author Topic: Senate Loser Beto O’Rourke Now Claims He Was Born to Be President  (Read 164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Better back off, Beto while the going’s still good
Senate Loser Beto O’Rourke Now Claims He Was Born to Be President

By Judi McLeod —— -March 14, 2019

When rich kid, legend-in-his-own mind Beto O’Rourke swiped Hillary Clinton’s born-to-be-president mantra, using the concept as his own,  he cut voting masses an unintended break, by, in effect, setting off soon to be Democrat Cannibalism.

The roomful of Democrat presidential hopefuls will soon be voraciously eating their own.

While he may have tried to go for a collegial look in his sweater when announcing his run for the 2020 presidency, Senators Liz Warren, Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand and others will be bound to see him as a silver-spoon, “WHITE MAN OF PRIVILEGE”!

O’Rourke told Vanity Fair, “You can probably tell that I want to run… I do. I think I’d be good at it.” (Breitbart, March, 13, 2019)

“I want to be in it,” O’Rourke said. “Man, I’m just born to be in it, and want to do everything I humanly can for this country at this moment.”

more
https://canadafreepress.com/article/senate-loser-beto-orourke-now-claims-he-was-born-to-be-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34