Author Topic: Iran Appointed to U.N. Women’s Rights Committee  (Read 435 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iran Appointed to U.N. Women’s Rights Committee
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:44:52 am »
Iran Appointed to U.N. Women’s Rights Committee
Adam Kredo

March 13, 2019 3:35 pm

Iran, one of the top human rights abusers in the world, has been awarded a seat on a key United Nations committee that oversees complaints about the global abuse of women.

An announcement by the U.N. on Wednesday said that Iran and Nigeria, another country that is no stranger to human rights abuses, would be promoted to the international organization’s Committee on the Status of Women, which oversees abuses committed by oppressive states, such as Iran and Nigeria.

Foreign policy observers on Twitter were quick to condemn the decision and bemoaning the U.S. taxpayer dollars that are used to fund such committees.

Read more at: https://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-appointed-to-u-n-womens-rights-council/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 01:55:34 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Iran Appointed to U.N. Women’s Rights Committee
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 02:37:22 am »
 :silly:

Only the UN....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 02:45:13 am »
:silly:

Only the UN....

That's pronounced, The "Un"

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 02:07:07 am »
I have a feeling that if we pulled out, cut off our money, and kicked them out of the US, they'd implode.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:07:38 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com