Author Topic: WAKE UP! Dana Loesch stomps a mud hole in TX GOP’s a*s for ‘snoozing at the wheel’ in BRUTALLY hones  (Read 619 times)

Offline QueenCatofAragon

WAKE UP! Dana Loesch stomps a mud hole in TX GOP’s a*s for ‘snoozing at the wheel’ in BRUTALLY honest thread

By Sam Janney
March 21, 2019

When Beto O’Rourke made Republicans sweat a little by giving Ted Cruz an actual run for his money in Texas last year that SHOULD have been a wakeup call for the GOP. In this political atmosphere, Republicans simply cannot take Texas for granted because Democrats are seriously coming after the ‘Friendship State’. Imagine their excitement at ‘taking’ Texas away from the Right? Talk about the ultimate DUNK.

Read more at:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/03/21/wake-up-dana-loesch-stomps-a-mud-hole-in-tx-gops-as-for-snoozing-at-the-wheel-in-brutally-honest-thread/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

There have been a couple of questions lately about how Beto came so close to beating Cruz, so I’m leaving this here.  The first time I heard Dana on this issue was the day after Cruz won.

I wish Twitchy’s style was a little less !!!TABLOID!!! but whatever.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Dana has a point.  The reason Robert Francis was able to do as well as he did against Cruz was due to some big-time vote harvesting operations in big cities.  The AG's office is dealing with that as we speak.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline thackney

There have been a couple of questions lately about how Beto came so close to beating Cruz, so I’m leaving this here.  The first time I heard Dana on this issue was the day after Cruz won.

I wish Twitchy’s style was a little less !!!TABLOID!!! but whatever.

There are nearly 80 million reasons Beto came close in that race.

https://www.opensecrets.org/races/summary?cycle=2018&id=TXS2

For comparison, John Cornyn spent about of $17 million in 2014.  Democrat David Alameel spent almost $6 million.

https://www.opensecrets.org/races/election?cycle=2014&id=TX
Life is fragile, handle with prayer