Author Topic: Senate votes 59-41 to repeal Trump's declaration of a national emergency at the border with Marco Ru  (Read 5728 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

@kevindavis

Yeah,causen the GOP is so conservative and they love him to death because the fresh blood of an outsider is EXACTLY what they needed to make their dreams come true,huh?

Not that any of this really matters. The Dims ARE going to use the illegal alien vote to regain power,and then THEY will put this up for vote and have it passed so THEY can do what you NT's are dumping on Trump for proposing . That will be just peachy-keen with most of you because you will use it as a rally point to get RINO's back into power.

THAT is what is killing America even more than the foreign invasion. There are too many people from both branches of the ruling party that put obtaining personal power above protecting our way of life.

THANK YOU!  That is it exactly.  And as if, there was no resistance or obstruction those first 2 years!   It was only ONE vote, that made that difference with, traitor NO NAME..RINO saying 'NO",  to total Obamacare removal!  I wish the "left' would stop with that "he had 2 years"..blah.blah  baloney.  So, McCain is gone and we have a NEW McCain; Mitt Romney.

Paul Ryan..stopping presidents plans.  Do we have to keep talking about the" LEFT TALKING POINT ABOUT THE FIRST TWO YEARS?"  Not talking about your post, the one above. I've seen that more than once on here.  We had RINO'S MCCAIN, FLAKE, Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio, COLLINS, LEE, MURKOWSKI, etc.  Just because they have R behind their name does not mean they support our country or president!  Look at Brett issue.  Same issue now as 2 years ago!

Only now, 12 HAVE COME FORWARD and exposed themselves to us.  Rand Paul...same thing RINO.
  I loathe having to remember for people.

Offline LegalAmerican

Wow, nice job insulting those that hold a different viewpoint calling them unpatriotic.

Well, list the names of those I called out.  NOT A DIFFERENT VIEW POINT.  Either you support America our constitution and duly elected president or you are ANTI-American.  No other way to say it.  If you feel offended...YOU VOLUNTEERED to do that.

Offline LegalAmerican

@catfish1957

I say "Cool! A new American Revolution is long past due anyhow,so let's get it on while the Americans here outnumber the non-Americans here."

................past due.    :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

@GtHawk
GtHawk, let me say that I do not concur with the post by legalAmerican. In fact, the tone and language make me very uncomfortable to say the least.

You know I did not say.... UNPATRIOTIC.  GrHawk did.  Not my word.  I did NOT call anyone out; so some of you must feel 'convicted". Not on me.  If you "feel" offended, again not on me. I did not mention anyones' name. My tone?  You can hear tone on here?  My language?  STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. TRUTH. NO P.C. MASSAGING. That is k!lling the country.

Be nice, be sweet, don't make waves, go along to get along..don't ruffle feathers...what did I miss?  Some people on here understand my posts. They, just are tired of trying to get through to people and give up.

Offline LegalAmerican

You know I did not say.... UNPATRIOTIC.  GrHawk did.  Not my word.  I did NOT call anyone out; so some of you must feel 'convicted". Not on me.  If you "feel" offended, again not on me. I did not mention anyones' name. My tone?  You can hear tone on here?  My language?  STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. TRUTH. NO P.C. MASSAGING. That is k!lling the country.

Be nice, be sweet, don't make waves, go along to get along..don't ruffle feathers...what did I miss?  Some people on here understand my posts. They, just are tired of trying to get through to people and give up.

OK..where did I list names and call anyone UNPATRIOTIC?  I never said that.  I read all the posts BEFORE my comment. I understood them from good posters. Yes, I got frustrated after reading the posts that gave information & explanations, yet people still came back with the same questions. etc.  That was a day ago. I would need to go back and re-read all the posts that lead UP to my frustration, when I LEFT THIS SITE!
------

Quote from: LegalAmerican on March 15, 2019, 11:51:35 AM

Excellent Job to all the patriots on here...and the rest is like talking to BRICKS. BRICKS.

ILLEGALS INVADE THE COUNTRY...ISLAM IS COMING IN WITH IT...SHARIA LAW WILL BE IN AMERICA.....and they are stuck on SOS.

PATRIOTS AND INFORMED PEOPLE, YOU KNOW who you are.  THANK YOU.

GHAWK POST;
Wow, nice job insulting those that hold a different viewpoint calling them unpatriotic.

Offline LegalAmerican

Why diss the only one in Washington fighting for you?  The President didn't have control of both houses, Ryan and McConnell did.

Do we really need to rehash the priorities of these two @kevindavis ?

Yes. President TRUMP..did NOT have house & senate for two years.  RINO'S.  Why don't people get that?
I personally dislike that talking point by media. It is a LIE.  Paul Ryan & Mitch McConnell...yes. Loathe them both. During Obama's years, Mitch allowed all kind of debauchery by Obama and Harry Reid & Pelosi.  Mitch speaks with forked tongue.

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't disagree as to the wisdom of such a law...but lets fully acknowledge that it IS the law that the President is adhering to.

It is deeply unethical and anti-conservative for any GOP Senator to oppose the President when he is defending our southern border BY following the law as written.

Bingo.  "Deeply unethical & anti-conservative."...see, I am neither so I take no offense. You are talking about GOP senator's, but I am sure some think you called THEM, UNETHICAL & ANTI-CONSERVATIVE. 

Leaving this site now.  Good night.