Author Topic: BREAKING: House Delivers 420-0 Stunner To Hold Robert Mueller Accountable  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
420? Does that mean a bunch of people voted "present"?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
420? Does that mean a bunch of people voted "present"?

No, it means when the vote tally was announced, a group of the Dem freshmen all looked at each other and said, “Duuuuude, let’s blaze.”
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don’t support trying to primary him in 2020, despite the fact I think he’s a fraud. The only good thing about a serious primary effort would be the fact it keeps people from crossing over in some states. The last time that happened was 2008, after McCain sealed things early. That led to Limbaugh dicking around with Operation Chaos and the election of Obama.

"Operation Chaos" was a joke and ultimately unsuccessful.   :shrug:

It had nothing to do with Obastard's win.  Obi won the Primaries because he was black, and the Rats knew they could demagogue any criticism of Obi as "racist."  McStain lost the General because he was John McCain.  The GOP could not have found a worse candidate...until four years later when they found a worse candidate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

It had nothing to do with Obastard's win.  Obi won the Primaries because he was black, and the Rats knew they could demagogue any criticism of Obi as "racist."  McStain lost the General because he was John McCain.  The GOP could not have found a worse candidate...until four years later when they found a worse candidate.

I think Republicans should find a fire spitting black woman to run for them. The Democrats would panic. haha
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I think it did, because Rush was openly saying he wanted to fracture their party with it. Once, the dust settled, they galvanized, however grudgingly. If he had stayed out of it, we may have had a similar situation to the hard feelings of Bernie supporters in 2016 and a 3rd party Dem vote stealer.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's not a "stunner".  It's easy to vote for something you have no authority over to make yourself look good.

Like hell it's not!  It is a stunning display of stupidity!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I think it did, because Rush was openly saying he wanted to fracture their party with it. Once, the dust settled, they galvanized, however grudgingly. If he had stayed out of it, we may have had a similar situation to the hard feelings of Bernie supporters in 2016 and a 3rd party Dem vote stealer.

Eh...it's impossible to say for sure.  I'm still inclined to think Obastard got the nod because the Rats wanted to tag any criticism as "racist."  The Pubbies have yet to deflect a well-played race card, which is pretty much all the Lightworker has ever had to do his whole life.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like hell it's not!  It is a stunning display of stupidity!

I would not say that.  They knew such a futile and stupid effort plays well in Peoria.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know what it is but democrats would never vote en masse with republicans on such a controversial subject If it weren't driven by an evil wind.  Democrats obviously see something in the report they want to make public no matter what.  I have to believe Mr. Barr is about to step on a jellyfish.  :shrug:

@rangerrebew

:amen: It's a fixed game or there would NEVER be such a vote count result.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
First, regarding the primaries, I fully expect one or more Republicans to run against President Trump.  First on that list is the delusional Mitt "LOSER" Romney.  Who else?  Who cares?  Trump wins the primary.

On the Democommie side, the field continues to get larger.  The only one I thought might jump is and hasn't is John Kerry.  He may yet, everyone else has.  But the candidate that will win on the Dems side is HR Clinton.  With half the party running for president, the larger the group, the better for Clinton.  Bernie had many vote for him that were 'Never Clintons'.  When I talk to Dems, they deny any votes for Bernie were Never Clintons.  How stupid is that really?  If I were to take a gues, I would say roughly half voted for him as Never Clinton voters.  With 15, or 20+ Dems running, the first caucus and primary will prove me correct, and may well prove that the Never Clinton vote was even larger.

And for those of you convinced Clinton is not running because she announced she is not running, well the very next day when asked again if she was running, she said 'I have not ruled it out'.  Believe me, she is running, and she is the only Democommie that has a chance to defeat Trump.