Author Topic: BREAKING: House Delivers 420-0 Stunner To Hold Robert Mueller Accountable  (Read 1512 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: House Delivers 420-0 Stunner To Hold Robert Mueller Accountable

March 14, 2019 Frank

Special counsel Robert Mueller might be worried after finding out the House Republicans and Democrats joined together in a bipartisan effort to hold him accountable with his investigation into President Donald Trump and Russia.

The House passed the resolution 420-0 to make Mueller’s report public after it is provided to Attorney General William Barr.

The NY Post reports that the resolution is nonbinding and that anything made available to Barr will also be released to the public.

The only content that will not be available to the public is anything marked classified. The report will also be sent to Congress for view.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-house-delivers-420-0-stunner-to-hold-robert-mueller-accountable/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 06:49:26 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

I don't know what it is but democrats would never vote en masse with republicans on such a controversial subject If it weren't driven by an evil wind.  Democrats obviously see something in the report they want to make public no matter what.  I have to believe Mr. Barr is about to step on a jellyfish.  :shrug:

Offline skeeter

I don't know what it is but democrats would never vote en masse with republicans on such a controversial subject If it weren't driven by an evil wind.  Democrats obviously see something in the report they want to make public no matter what.  I have to believe Mr. Barr is about to step on a jellyfish.  :shrug:

It is a sad certainty that any unanimity in congress is BAD news.

Offline libertybele

Or --- the Democrats have made this such a priority for the past two years, how can they not vote to make the report public??  This investigation has cost the taxpayers a ton of money.  I want to know what's in the report. Who's going to be the fall guy?  Sessions is gone.  Rosenstein is gone.  Mueller?  Don't think so.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is a sad certainty that any unanimity in congress is BAD news.

Not quite unanimous, 15 NVs, but your point is taken.  As George Carlin said, "Bipartisan" means more than the usual amount amount of deception is going on.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Or --- the Democrats have made this such a priority for the past two years, how can they not vote to make the report public??  This investigation has cost the taxpayers a ton of money.  I want to know what's in the report. Who's going to be the fall guy?  Sessions is gone.  Rosenstein is gone.  Mueller?  Don't think so.

Rosenswine is not gone.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Mesaclone

BREAKING: House Delivers 420-0 Stunner To Hold Robert Mueller Accountable

March 14, 2019 Frank

Special counsel Robert Mueller might be worried after finding out the House Republicans and Democrats joined together in a bipartisan effort to hold him accountable with his investigation into President Donald Trump and Russia.

The House passed the resolution 420-0 to make Mueller’s report public after it is provided to Attorney General William Barr.

The NY Post reports that the resolution is nonbinding and that anything made available to Barr will also be released to the public.

The only content that will not be available to the public is anything marked classified. The report will also be sent to Congress for view.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-house-delivers-420-0-stunner-to-hold-robert-mueller-accountable/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email

It means two things....first, that there is some embarrassing material for the President...thus Dems want it out in a public arena. Second, it means there is nothing of legal significance nor close to warranting an impeachment proceeding...thus Republicans want it released publicly. Finally, such a non-binding vote achieves a political purpose for all of them...they can appear to favor transparency, while actually doing nothing to make government more transparent.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

Rosenswine is not gone.

He's supposed to be stepping down some time this month.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

It means two things....first, that there is some embarrassing material for the President...thus Dems want it out in a public arena. Second, it means there is nothing of legal significance nor close to warranting an impeachment proceeding...thus Republicans want it released publicly. Finally, such a non-binding vote achieves a political purpose for all of them...they can appear to favor transparency, while actually doing nothing to make government more transparent.

Possibly.  But if Mueller truly had something on Trump, that news would have come out long before the mid terms.  I don't think he truly has anything of significance on him.  The DEMS will try to make it a focus, but it will amount to very little.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's supposed to be stepping down some time this month.

He said, IIRC, "After the Mueller Report is issued." 
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Graham blocks resolution calling for Mueller report to be made public

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/434124-graham-blocks-resolution-calling-for-mueller-report-to-be-made-public

It’s irrelevant, now.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Graham blocks resolution calling for Mueller report to be made public

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/434124-graham-blocks-resolution-calling-for-mueller-report-to-be-made-public

It’s irrelevant, now.

It was already irrelevant A non-binding resolution that was guaranteed to be ignored.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's not a "stunner".  It's easy to vote for something you have no authority over to make yourself look good. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's not a "stunner".  It's easy to vote for something you have no authority over to make yourself look good.

888high58888

What you say is 100% true, so much so they could not find a single Rep to vote against it.  Geeesh, talk about "posturing."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
The establishment has never been on Trump's side. The Republicans dance the dance as much as they need to so their base doesn't lose it and that's it. They will use the report to hurt him any way they can for 2020. They don't care that ultimately it's a nothing burger. The optics will be damaging. Don't be surprised if they try to primary Trump.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:49:30 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The establishment has never been on Trump's side. The Republicans dance the dance as much as they need to so their base doesn't lose it and that's it. They will use the report to hurt him any way they can for 2020. Don't be surprised if they try to primary Trump.

I expect they will.  All power to them, this is the US of A where we don't Coronate a King. tri22
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

I expect they will.  All power to them, this is the US of A where we don't Coronate a King. tri22

Unfortunately I think Trump will lose spectacularly in 2020. They won't let that shit happen again.
-Socrates

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Unfortunately I think Trump will lose spectacularly in 2020. They won't let that shit happen again.

It's not up to "them," the Primary voters have a say.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

It's not up to "them," the Primary voters have a say.

"Them" can make a lot of waves in one direction or the other depending on what they want. People are easily manipulated.
-Socrates

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That's exactly it!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So a verbal uninamimous proclamation was not enough?   Behind wasting money, these f'ers are the ultimate experts of wasting time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Them" can make a lot of waves in one direction or the other depending on what they want. People are easily manipulated.

That  depends.  You are making a prediction not supported by any facts.  Will he "lose spectacularly?"  Maybe.  Maybe not, it's just pure guesswork and wishful thinking at this point.  I refuse to make any predictions now because I have a lousy track record at prognosticating. 

I have no need to make any predictions.  Que sera sera.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So a verbal uninamimous proclamation was not enough?   Behind wasting money, these f'ers are the ultimate experts of wasting time.

"Pointless" is what it was.
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
The establishment has never been on Trump's side. The Republicans dance the dance as much as they need to so their base doesn't lose it and that's it. They will use the report to hurt him any way they can for 2020. They don't care that ultimately it's a nothing burger. The optics will be damaging. Don't be surprised if they try to primary Trump.

I don’t support trying to primary him in 2020, despite the fact I think he’s a fraud. The only good thing about a serious primary effort would be the fact it keeps people from crossing over in some states. The last time that happened was 2008, after McCain sealed things early. That led to Limbaugh dicking around with Operation Chaos and the election of Obama.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:15:17 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Dexter

wishful thinking

Nope.

I wouldn't mind another Trump win.
-Socrates