Author Topic: ‘When Are We Going To Get An Actual Policy From You?’ — Beto Questioned On His Lack Of Policy Specif  (Read 345 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Former Democratic Texas Rep. Robert “Beto” O’Rourke was asked at a meet and greet at Pennsylvania State University Tuesday  when he would give “an actual policy.”

“When are we going to get an actual policy from you instead of just like platitudes and nice stories?” one person asked.

O’Rourke mentioned ending prohibition on marijuana, having four-year-olds start public education with pre-kindergarten enrollment and having high quality universal health care through his proposal “Medicare for America.”

“If you have employer based insurance and you like it, you keep it, your doctors, your network, what works for you right now,” O’Rourke said. “If you don’t have insurance or you don’t like the insurance you already have, you enroll in Medicare.”

O’Rourke admitted the Medicare proposal would measure in the “trillions of dollars,” but is less expensive than caring for people who were not given treatment from the start.

The 2020 presidential hopeful also said the opioid epidemic “disproportionately” affected rural America. (RELATED: Student Who Confronted Chelsea Clinton Over Rhetoric Apologizes After Using Inappropriate Terms In The Past)

“I talk about those who we must hold accountable for the crisis and the way in which we must treat those who are enduring the crisis, not through incarceration, but through compassion and treatment and care so that they can get back up on their feet,” O’Rourke continued.

The individual also questioned O’Rourke’s campaign financial practices. O’Rourke said his campaign did not take donations from lobbyists or political action committees (PACs). He added that the number of donors would be released, though a time was not specified.

Former U.S. ambassador to England and a lead bundler for former President Barack Obama’s first presidential campaign Louis Susman has reportedly been asking top Democratic Party donors to see if they will support O’Rourke’s campaign. Susman, however, said he talked to “family and friends” about donating, CNBC reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/19/beto-questioned-policy-penn-state/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He's the perfect Dem candidate...an empty suit who's as firm as play-dough on the issues and will do and say whatever the Progressives need him to say at any given time.

Same with Alex from The Bronx.

They're both willing to be puppets for the behind the scenes money people in the DNC as long as they get face time on TV.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hope nobody is holding their breath while waiting for it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm telling you, his strategy is the Obamagasmic, Empty Suit 2.0 schtick.
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
“I talk about those who we must hold accountable for the (opioid)  crisis" says Robert Francis.

How's the twitchy one going to do that when he wants open borders?
Principles matter. Words matter.