Author Topic: Omar Went to Istanbul for Conference With Left-Wing Activists  (Read 227 times)

rangerrebew

Omar Went to Istanbul for Conference With Left-Wing Activists

Posted By Elizabeth Harrington On March 14, 2019 @ 5:00 am In Issues | No Comments

Ilhan Omar attended a 2017 conference in Istanbul with left-wing advocates, including a pro-abortion group that calls for "abortions beyond laws and borders," and activists who aim to "challenge patriarchal structures."

Rolling Stone recently lauded the congresswoman, who has repeatedly made anti-Semitic comments, as "everything Trump is trying to ban." Omar told the magazine she was afraid to leave the country in early 2017 after President Donald Trump signed an executive order restricting travel from seven Middle Eastern countries the administration identified as terrorist hotbeds.

"I had just gotten sworn in [to the Minnesota Legislature] two weeks before," Omar said, remarking on the executive order 13769, signed on Jan. 27, 2017. "There was lots of chaos, people being stopped at the airports. I had a flight scheduled a week after to speak at a human-rights conference in Turkey. I didn't know whether I could go."

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/issues/omar-went-to-istanbul-for-conference-with-left-wing-activists/

rangerrebew

Re: Omar Went to Istanbul for Conference With Left-Wing Activists
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 02:26:35 pm »
I wonder if she believes fathers have a right to kill their daughters to save face? :pondering: